Recruits

Doesn’t mean he deserves to be. Probably the same reason Bethel got out of here too
1) Baldes shouldn't be behind Ivey. That's corching.
2) Bethel is a terrible football player and shouldn't have been given a scholarship. Corching again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of our recruits and commits will dip last minute and we'll be scrambling for future jags because this staff is NEVER prepared for decommits. Ever.

Last edited:
Ahh i remember that class and all that hope. Randy was selling the local kids on bringing Miami back. Local kids aren't buying that **** anymore. I expect a very poor class at this point

Class will implode and transfer portal will be very active with our guys rolling out

Cheney is going nowhere.

1571546352921.gif

Advertisement
Randy Shannon signed the #1 class in America after a 5-7 season. Kids see an opportunity to play early.

And what did that most overrated, most under achieving #1 class do besides get Miami put on probation.....................I think spence was the only one that produce constantly. Radio was bad but the stupid BOTs didnt learn from last time how hiring the DC to be HC from a **** show doesnt work

Advertisement
And what did that most overrated, most under achieving #1 class do besides get Miami put on probation.....................I think spence was the only one that produce constantly. Radio was bad but the stupid BOTs didnt learn from last time how hiring the DC to be HC from a **** show doesnt work
The class was waayyyyy too LBer Top Heavy...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back