Recruits RISING

AlGolden

Recruit
Credit Golden and staff. Today Rivals came out with who jumped up in positional rankings. Chris Herdon and Rosier both flew onto their position ranking from being non rated. Also, we saw Molten soar higher, and Thomas getting another star. And the fact it looks like we have a legit shot at top guys left. He's shown great evaluation skills prior to rivals getting on these kids. Muschamp has a Player who dropped. Go canes!

Advertisement
I really like Herndon. People sleep on him, but he's big and athletic.

He can do some things for us.

I really like Herndon. People sleep on him, but he's big and athletic.

He can do some things for us.

true, I tried not to get hype b/c I thought he would flip but he seems solid, cant wait to get him and Dobard on the field together

Advertisement
Guys.. off topic, but can we all just live in a dream world for a second... Imagine this.. Having,

QB: Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier
RB: Cook, Yearby, Edwards, Walton
WR: Lane, Coley, Brady Dixon, Gray, Langham

I know, I know, it's crazy, and the odds of that are astronomical... BUT JUST PICTURE IT AND LET US HAVE OUR DREAMS

Advertisement
D. Jackson jumped from a 2 star to 4 stars..... Al knows what hes doing!!! Now if we can flip Cook or Sony and land Dixon this will be a dream class

Guys.. off topic, but can we all just live in a dream world for a second... Imagine this.. Having,

I know, I know, it's crazy, and the odds of that are astronomical... BUT JUST PICTURE IT AND LET US HAVE OUR DREAMS

coley leaves before walton steps on campus

just a side note rivals now has TR rated better then lane but they also have sean white above kaaya so TIFWIW

Last edited:
I hope Trayone Gray gets admitted at some point, whether this year or next year. Berrios, OTOH, will enroll in January and I like his upside as a slot WR once he heals up.

WR: Lane, Coley, Brady Dixon, Berrios, Langham

Advertisement
Herndon was the best player on his team when BTW kicked their butts earlier in the season. Smooth and athletic receiver as I recall.

coley leaves before walton steps on campus

Thats why I said the odds are astronomical.

Advertisement
We comin bro!!!

All that D talent is gonna make these past couple years easily forgettable just like butchs first 6yrs

YAY now we just have to wait 4 more years until they're ready

/ WE BACK..... kudos to u Golden.

Last edited:

I wouldn't really call those odds "astronomical". Each of those kids are either (A) have offers and considering Miami (B) currently committed to Miami or (C) already on the team. Cook and Lane are the only 2 that we have to wait on..

Advertisement
Back