Recruits Dropping Like Flies

Advertisement
Happens any time there's a coaching change. Some of you dudes act like freshmen in the game.

Two important things:
1. They all would have de-committed at some point if Folden was retained...

This. They were all gone as soon as the clock hit 0:00 on that Clemson beat down.

Happens any time there's a coaching change. Some of you dudes act like freshmen in the game.

Two important things:
1. They all would have de-committed at some point if Folden was retained;
2. The new HC, unless he's a total trashbag, will either get them back or will get players instead.

First Ahmmon Richards, then Joshua Uche, Izon Pulley, and now Zach Moss.

Trust me, I'd rather us have a bunch of walk ons with a quality HC instead of Golden teaching studs. I understand recruits don't know who the future HC/staff will be at Miami, but I feel as if the current coaching staff should work harder to keep some of these Miami boys. Moss and Uche could very well end up at UF and Richards is getting recruited hard by 'Bama. The first thing our new HC should do is secure South Florida. Get Bama, Florida, FSU, Arkansas, Georgia, etc. out of here.

God I hate Golden.

BRING BACK BUTCH

they are working hard. the first day that he was appointed interim head coach, larry scott contacted every 2016 recruit. this is a norm when it comes to coaching change and it’s only the university’s fault for the loss of recruits.Sooner they get a HC (now if butch, or end of season if someone else) then the more recruits we save

I can confirm that larry scott has been in contact with recruits. We have few players up in Jax and i was told today that Larry reached out to one of our boys in the 16 class immediately

Advertisement
Moss is about the 7,653rd best running back to come out of s florida in the past 6 years.

It's to be expected and worth the cost of getting rid of Golden. The next coach should get most of the guys we want back. Plus these guys would have bailed anyway with this staff and with a poor season. No surprises. Just name the new coach.

Advertisement

Two important things:
1. They all would have de-committed at some point if Folden was retained;
2. The new HC, unless he's a total trashbag, will either get them back or will get players instead.

Well said. Lots of rookies in the recruiting game, I see.

Just look at what that toothy-grinned redneck in Gainsville did last recruiting cycle. They were coming off a train wreck season and a trainwreck coach. He comes in and ends up getting a real nice haul and even flips a couple recruits.

First Ahmmon Richards, then Joshua Uche, Izon Pulley, and now Zach Moss.

Trust me, I'd rather us have a bunch of walk ons with a quality HC instead of Golden teaching studs. I understand recruits don't know who the future HC/staff will be at Miami, but I feel as if the current coaching staff should work harder to keep some of these Miami boys. Moss and Uche could very well end up at UF and Richards is getting recruited hard by 'Bama. The first thing our new HC should do is secure South Florida. Get Bama, Florida, FSU, Arkansas, Georgia, etc. out of here.

God I hate Golden.

BRING BACK BUTCH

people put too much stock in unproven children who play high school football.

lets say AL was still coach and we lost the last two games... do we really think the kids stay commited?? atleast these kids can see now that miami can win and that the corchin staff is what was holding it back.

Advertisement
Back