Recruits Dropping Like Flies

First Ahmmon Richards, then Joshua Uche, Izon Pulley, and now Zach Moss.

Trust me, I'd rather us have a bunch of walk ons with a quality HC instead of Golden teaching studs. I understand recruits don't know who the future HC/staff will be at Miami, but I feel as if the current coaching staff should work harder to keep some of these Miami boys. Moss and Uche could very well end up at UF and Richards is getting recruited hard by 'Bama. The first thing our new HC should do is secure South Florida. Get Bama, Florida, FSU, Arkansas, Georgia, etc. out of here.

God I hate Golden.

BRING BACK BUTCH

Last edited:
Advertisement
Losing Moss and Pulley doesn't matter. Neither are Miami material. Carlin Fils-Aime blows Moss out of the water and he's the RB people should've been mad about losing to Tennessee months ago.

Richards and Uche are great players. Hopefully the next coach can get them back or land comparable talent.

Ahmon Richards is the main one to get then uche.... The other two are nothing to mope about.

I actually thought it would be worse

Advertisement
Happens any time there's a coaching change. Some of you dudes act like freshmen in the game.

Two important things:
1. They all would have de-committed at some point if Folden was retained;
2. The new HC, unless he's a total trashbag, will either get them back or will get players instead.

Advertisement

Trust me, I'd rather us have a bunch of walk ons with a quality HC instead of Golden teaching studs. I understand recruits don't know who the future HC/staff will be at Miami, but I feel as if the current coaching staff should work harder to keep some of these Miami boys. Moss and Uche could very well end up at UF and Richards is getting recruited hard by 'Bama. The first thing our new HC should do is secure South Florida. Get Bama, Florida, FSU, Arkansas, Georgia, etc. out of here.

God I hate Golden.

BRING BACK BUTCH

Lol... OP you know this ish was gonna happen.. Stop posting for awhile and let the big boys handle this...

We will be fine.. I would rather have a good to great coach... at this point we have lost patrick peterson and a litany of other players... Oh ******* well...

and pully, moss, and uche can kick rocks.... Richards though.. I thought he had potential to be a stud.

I consider this weeding out players that were coming here for a coach and not the program.

Advertisement

God I hate Golden.

BRING BACK BUTCH

they are working hard. the first day that he was appointed interim head coach, larry scott contacted every 2016 recruit. this is a norm when it comes to coaching change and it’s only the university’s fault for the loss of recruits.Sooner they get a HC (now if butch, or end of season if someone else) then the more recruits we save

Of course and was expected, so many old posts about this.

The smart opposing coaches set this recruiting scenario up with the recruits. They feed the recruit "hey man we respect your commitment to Miami but if Al Golden gets fired give us a shot...". So now coaches are harvesting the seeds they planted knowing Golden was on his way out. Now they call with the "I told you so" and the "how can you be committed without knowing who the coach is?".

The good news is most of these kids committed to the U because of what makes Miami a special place, not some corch. Nothing those racist hillbilly hayseed schools and arctic tundra state schools can do to change that. With the right hire, not only will most of the kids stay committed, the class will get a boost post announcement.

Advertisement
Of course and was expected, so many old posts about this.

The smart opposing coaches set this recruiting scenario up with the recruits. They feed the recruit "hey man we respect your commitment to Miami but if Al Golden gets fired give us a shot...". So now coaches are harvesting the seeds they planted knowing Golden was on his way out. Now they call with the "I told you so" and the "how can you be committed without knowing who the coach is?".

The good news is most of these kids committed to the U because of what makes Miami a special place, not some corch. Nothing those racist hillbilly hayseed schools and arctic tundra state schools can do to change that. With the right hire, not only will most of the kids stay committed, the class will get a boost post announcement.

Butch will decide what is Miami quality and what is not.

butchwin.jpg

Disappointed? Maybe a little but not really shocked. As stated, some is expected. One thing these kids should keep in mind, however, is once they decommit there's no guarantee they get that scholarship offer back. It could well backfire on them. We'll see after the new coach is hired. Nothing could be worse than retaining golden and Dorito. Nothing.

Advertisement
Back