Recruits at the game today?

Advertisement
I was at the game and I saw Mark Pope and Al Blades. It was a lot more but those were the only ones I recognized.

Advertisement
No lie..I know it was Toledo, but our attendance and atmosphere was embarrassing. So many people down here claim to be fans and their lazy *** won’t come support. 6millom people in south Florida and We can’t pack a 65k stadium unless it’s FSU or this year ND and that is bad for recruiting.

Pope ain’t going no where, but the kid was impressionable after visiting UF last weekend. Hard rock should tarp off the end zone in the upper deck when trash opponents come to town.

No lie..I know it was Toledo, but our attendance and atmosphere was embarrassing. So many people down here claim to be fans and their lazy *** won’t come support. 6millom people in south Florida and We can’t pack a 65k stadium unless it’s FSU or this year ND and that is bad for recruiting.

Pope ain’t going no where, but the kid was impressionable after visiting UF last weekend. Hard rock should tarp off the end zone in the upper deck when trash opponents come to town.

WTF are you saying? People just went through a hurricane. C'mon man.

Advertisement

Always an excuse man. Do you live down here? What was the excuse the first game before the hurricane?

Always an excuse man. Do you live down here? What was the excuse the first game before the hurricane?

"FIU"

smh...you're funny dude.

smh...you're funny dude.

Why is that? Cause I love this team and wished more people would attend? You can support the team and call out fake fans. If you’re a cane fan but don’t go to the games on Saturday and you live down here. Fck you!

You’re doing the team a disservice

Advertisement

It was kinda weird because as I as driving in and walked around before the game, I saw a lot more cars than the BCU game. It was just as empty inside.

It was kinda weird because as I as driving in and walked around before the game, I saw a lot more cars than the BCU game. It was just as empty inside.

I noticed that too. I was in 5A and the tailgate area was packed.

smh...you're funny dude.

[video=youtube;C5QAHzu_kAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QAHzu_kAc[/video]

Advertisement
On several occasions I've stopped over at a eating establishment to grab a bite after a home game and noted
game watch parties.
Game watch parties?
Really?
You couldn't drive the few miles from the Miami Lakes area to watch your team?
Crazy.

For most of our history, the issue has been poor sales, which results in poor attendance. With a smaller stadium and record season ticket sales, we are nearly sold out. Now the focus shifts to attendance.

Advertisement
Back