Recruits at the game today?

Before the renovations were done to hard rock, all the renderings showed the upper bowl end zones tarped up with the UM logo. I don’t see why we even sell tickets for those seats when we’re playing the Toledo’s and BCM’s of the world.

Advertisement
No lie..I know it was Toledo, but our attendance and atmosphere was embarrassing. So many people down here claim to be fans and their lazy *** won’t come support. 6millom people in south Florida and We can’t pack a 65k stadium unless it’s FSU or this year ND and that is bad for recruiting.

Pope ain’t going no where, but the kid was impressionable after visiting UF last weekend. Hard rock should tarp off the end zone in the upper deck when trash opponents come to town.

WTF are you saying? People just went through a hurricane. C'mon man.

Always an excuse man. Do you live down here? What was the excuse the first game before the hurricane?

smh...you're funny dude.

Why is that? Cause I love this team and wished more people would attend? You can support the team and call out fake fans. If you’re a cane fan but don’t go to the games on Saturday and you live down here. Fck you!

You’re doing the team a disservice

It always amazes me how certain people in segments of society like to determine what other people's point of view and actions should be

Always an excuse man. Do you live down here? What was the excuse the first game before the hurricane?

smh...you're funny dude.

Why is that? Cause I love this team and wished more people would attend? You can support the team and call out fake fans. If you’re a cane fan but don’t go to the games on Saturday and you live down here. Fck you!

It always amazes me how certain people in segments of society like to determine what other people's point of view and actions should be

I’m talking about sports here, Not whether you should vote or not. You say you’re a fan you should probably attend and support your guys.

I definitely agree, more ppl should attend UM games, I see the high school games be pack, why does same ppl don't support our Canes, is the question!! BUT it is what it is... All I can say is just keep winning and hopefully it will get better..

No lie..I know it was Toledo, but our attendance and atmosphere was embarrassing. So many people down here claim to be fans and their lazy *** won’t come support. 6millom people in south Florida and We can’t pack a 65k stadium unless it’s FSU or this year ND and that is bad for recruiting.

Pope ain’t going no where, but the kid was impressionable after visiting UF last weekend. Hard rock should tarp off the end zone in the upper deck when trash opponents come to town.

smh...you're funny dude.

Yea, who gives a **** if you have to work or your kids have something going on....**** your job and kids, who needs them..

Shut the **** up, you sound like a fvggit

Advertisement

smh...you're funny dude.

Yea, who gives a **** if you have to work or your kids have something going on....**** your job and kids, who needs them..

Uhh what the ****? Clearly if you have a legit excuse you don't have to go. Pretty clear he was saying if you're able to go you should go.

smh...you're funny dude.

Yea man, your posts will lead to a better turnout.

smh...you're funny dude.

Uhh what the ****? Clearly if you have a legit excuse you don't have to go. Pretty clear he was saying if you're able to go you should go.

He just wants to feel manly on a forum and call people faqqits.

smh...you're funny dude.

Pot meet kettle

Advertisement

Pot meet kettle

Except I wasn’t speaking to anyone specifically. You were, ****gag

Advertisement
Back