Recruits at scrimmage

Advertisement
Tyson Campbell there with Blades, Rumph and Banda in his ear is a good thing. Hope they invited Rosseau back along with the Deerfield LB.

I saw from other website
Tyson Campbell is on campus
Al blades jr

Pete can update this list I'm sure.

Here is the full list:
Campbell
Mark Pope
Blades Jr.
Chatfield
Taylor Upshaw
Rousseau
Elijah Moore (with his father)
Sanguinetti (2019)
Kalani Norris (2019)
Renato Brown (2019)
Don Chaney (2020)
Samuel Brooks (2019)

2017 signees:
Gaynor
Bandy
Harley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Told y'all he'll be in Gables before he goes to that **** hole that Ohioans call a state capitol...

You referring to Campbell?

Yes, his cousin

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy *****, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

Told y'all he'll be in Gables before he goes to that **** hole that Ohioans call a state capitol...

Yes, his cousin

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy ****s, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

247 guy, David Lake, says LSU is the favorite right now

Yes, his cousin

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy ****s, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

Definitely worth breaking the silence!

Advertisement

Yes, his cousin

He is guessing.

[TWEET]850512766024790016[/TWEET]
[TWEET]850516271808512002[/TWEET]

Lol, Al is jokes bruh...

Advertisement

Yes, his cousin

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy *****, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

Good work Rattler Cane! And don't go easy on those *****

Yes, his cousin

Some real dishonest fūckery they did with that dude. Worse than the sleaziest crooked car salesman.

Yea he's a good coach, can't lie, but deep down Urban Liar is just a scummy human being who will lie to anyone at any time, say anything, to get what he wants. He's a scheming, soulless manipulator with absolutely zero scruples. He cares about nothing and no one but himself. I swear to God I can see it in his crooked smirking face

Yes, his cousin

He is guessing.

I don't care what David Lake says. You haven't figured out how the 247 game runs? Recruit visits school, Reporter asks recruit about visit, recruit says visit went (insert positive adjective here), writer CB's recruit to last visited school. I'll believe it when it comes outta the horse's mouth. If LSU leads, I'll let you know...

Advertisement
Back