Recruits at scrimmage

Yes, his cousin

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy ****s, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

247 guy, David Lake, says LSU is the favorite right now

He is guessing.

I don't care what David Lake says. You haven't figured out how the 247 game runs? Recruit visits school, Reporter asks recruit about visit, recruit says visit went (insert positive adjective here), writer CB's recruit to last visited school. I'll believe it when it comes outta the horse's mouth. If LSU leads, I'll let you know...

Cool. Campbell was also quoted today saying he's tired of the recruiting process and will probably make his choice soon… Gettem Rattler

Advertisement
David Lake is on the level of Fermin. I know more than he he does and I don't know jack. If it wasn't for Ivens that place would suck. He is the only one with any juice. Do your magic Rattler, we need Campbell bad.

Yeah, he wasn't gonna go up to those pricks without checking us out. I'll holler at him tomorrow, I'm going out his way for a family function. Now I normally just keep quiet about the other schools. He knows who I ride with and I never want to **** on his blessings, so the silence is understood. But those slimy ****s, I'm gonna have a lot to say. Plant the seeds of mistrust before he goes up there. Exhibit A: Torrance Gibson.

He is guessing.

I don't care what David Lake says. You haven't figured out how the 247 game runs? Recruit visits school, Reporter asks recruit about visit, recruit says visit went (insert positive adjective here), writer CB's recruit to last visited school. I'll believe it when it comes outta the horse's mouth. If LSU leads, I'll let you know...

Cool. Campbell was also quoted today saying he's tired of the recruiting process and will probably make his choice soon… Gettem Rattler

Will do, my Cane Brother. It's his decision and I don't meddle but I can't just sit quietly because I loathe Urban.... I've told him before and I'll tell him again, there's only one DB coach that he KNOWS is gonna have his back like family, no matter what. God forbid, but if something happened to him and he had to stop playing, there's only one guy who's gonna make sure he's not chewed up and spit out by the cold emotionless machine that is big-time college football.

Last edited:

He is guessing.

Will do, my Cane Brother. It's his decision and I don't meddle but I can't just sit quietly because I loathe Urban....

I've never been in your position but it would be hard for me to sit by and watch him go elsewhere , especially to Ohio Taint

Advertisement
He is guessing.

Will do, my Cane Brother. It's his decision and I don't meddle but I can't just sit quietly because I loathe Urban....

I've never been in your position but it would be hard for me to sit by and watch him go elsewhere , especially to Ohio Taint

Believe me dude it would be painful to see him go anywhere else. The ****eyes would cut the deepest tho...

He is guessing.

Will do, my Cane Brother. It's his decision and I don't meddle but I can't just sit quietly because I loathe Urban.... I've told him before and I'll tell him again, there's only one DB coach that he KNOWS is gonna have his back like family, no matter what. God forbid, but if something happened to him and he had to stop playing, there's only one guy who's gonna make sure he's not chewed up and spit out by the cold emotionless machine that is big-time college football.

Well said sir. Anyone that's played D1 or bad family that understands this business is ruthless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Believe me dude it would be painful to see him go anywhere else. The ****eyes would cut the deepest tho...

just keep it 100 bad mouth them schools fuq that .............miami is truth das alll he needs to know

Advertisement
[TWEET]850704608863420416[/TWEET]

No way Hunter remains uncommitted for long.
Dude is all about Miami.

Is he a take
Absolutely he is... The kid is physical freak of nature, he's already 6'5/6'6 230lbs as a Sophomore & still growing...

He'll be one of the highest rated DE's in the 2019 class & he's a Cane lock.

I talk to his dad every week. It would take an act of god for Jr. to not end up in Coral Gables.

[TWEET]850704608863420416[/TWEET]

Dude is all about Miami.

Is he a take
Absolutely he is... The kid is physical freak of nature, he's already 6'5/6'6 230lbs as a Sophomore & still growing...

I talk to his dad every week. It would take an act of god for Jr. to not end up in Coral Gables.
That's great to hear bro... Tell him us Canes fans absolutely love Jr as a prospect & can't wait to see him on the field.

Dude is all about Miami.

Is he a take

That's great to hear bro... Tell him us Canes fans absolutely love Jr as a prospect & can't wait to see him on the field.

Yeah that dude is so pro miami in everything he does its refreshing.

Him and Passmore look like guys this staff targeted pretty early at DE.

He is guessing.

Preach My Brother!!!!

Advertisement
Preach, Rattler! I've talked with Coach Rumph one time in my life (at last summer's Mark Richt camp), and the guy just came off as a quality man. I wouldn't hesitate to send my sons to play for him, and I agree with you that he will not let Tyson, or any other kid, get chewed up by the CFB machine. Here is part of why I believe that: Coach Rumph introduced my son to one of his players (a kid that is constantly listed on this site as not being UM quality), and Coach Rumph told my son and me great things about this kid and really seemed to have taken the kid under his wing.

I don't know Corey Raymond, but I have a hard time believing that Corey Raymond will watch out for Tyson he way Coach Rumph will.

Preach, Rattler! I've talked with Coach Rumph one time in my life (at last summer's Mark Richt camp), and the guy just came off as a quality man. I wouldn't hesitate to send my sons to play for him, and I agree with you that he will not let Tyson, or any other kid, get chewed up by the CFB machine. Here is part of why I believe that: Coach Rumph introduced my son to one of his players (a kid that is constantly listed on this site as not being UM quality), and Coach Rumph told my son and me great things about this kid and really seemed to have taken the kid under his wing.

I don't know Corey Raymond, but I have a hard time believing that Corey Raymond will watch out for Tyson he way Coach Rumph will.

Nice take, Ibis. It's good to learn stuff like that. Rumph's definitely rising.

I got -34 downvotes for my last comment but have there been any recruiting updates from Pete? In fact, when was the last recruiting update he's had? When was the last time he did The Work? I know Pete is working towards his own goals which I will not take away from him because he does these updates on a free site on his own time. I have noticed that he has shifted his focus towards reporting on the team (which is cool) but that is something that 10 other reports do as well so we keep reading the same information from different writers. It doesn't all fall on Pete though, where are the other mods at?

Advertisement
I got -34 downvotes for my last comment but have there been any recruiting updates from Pete? In fact, when was the last recruiting update he's had? When was the last time he did The Work? I know Pete is working towards his own goals which I will not take away from him because he does these updates on a free site on his own time. I have noticed that he has shifted his focus towards reporting on the team (which is cool) but that is something that 10 other reports do as well so we keep reading the same information from different writers. It doesn't all fall on Pete though, where are the other mods at?

Buckle up... You're gonna get hammered.

I agree 100% Wingz, I also spoke to Rumph at the 7 on 7 camp that Richt held, and was there when Columbus played Booker T. in the final. These coaches are something else. Rumph took the time to talk to me about what to expect and how landing Bandy (at the time an Oklahoma Commit) is crucial. He was a class act. Was also very impressed with Banda. Jobe got penalty that got him thrown out of the championship game, and Banda went straight to him to calm him down, and say that he wants that aggression when he gets to Miami. Also saw how Henderson straight up ignored Banda at times. Knew he was a POS from the get-go

Advertisement
Back