Recruits at Practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
jaquan has been playing great. he's all over the field making tackles. wtf is up w these random cheap shots at our own guys?

jaquan has been playing great. he's all over the field making tackles. wtf is up w these random cheap shots at our own guys?

It's not a cheap shot.. Jaquan is a solid player and def Miami caliber.. just expected star status from him.. like an Ed Reed type but its just not played out that way

It's not a cheap shot.. Jaquan is a solid player and def Miami caliber.. just expected star status from him.. like an Ed Reed type but its just not played out that way

He never had that athleticism. Jaquan i smart, always in position (except for TD Sat.) and the vocal leader of the D. Kid has a ton on his plate back there with an entirely new secondary.

Advertisement

You expected him to be as good as an all time great and Hall of Famer, arguably the best free safety in the history of the sport? ****. I just wanted him to make an all conference team.

Jaquan is a good player, but i thought he would be great he's not that.

The guy going hard for Jaquan on here must know him well because he has not lived up to his hype thus far. He was supposed to be AT THE VERY LEAST a "Matt Elam/Major Wright" type player for us. Hasnt shown it yet. Doesnt even have an INT or forced fumble so far this year.

He played very well against GTech. Lets see if he can build on that.

You expected him to be as good as an all time great and Hall of Famer, arguably the best free safety in the history of the sport? ****. I just wanted him to make an all conference team.

I said Ed Reed type player not Ed Reed but keep digging

Advertisement
I like how this thread turned from recruits into the a bash JJ thread...

Very nice....

It's really getting old. Bunch of poor man's(and I'm talking gutter **** poor) Mel Kipers have sprouted all over CIS. Most end up being very wrong.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

If that’s your standard then don’t bother.

Ed Reeds don’t come along very often at all.

Jaquan has been playing well and he’s a vocal leader. I’ll take that all day long.

In the hundred years of Miami football history there’s only been on ST26 and one Ed Reed. Players like this don’t even come along every decade. Get real.

Jaquan is playing good in the secondary, Miami's secondary is very unexperienced and I think he has to do a lot MORE THAN SOME THINK.. I watched a few games where he was in position to make a few INTs BUT dropped them!! I think with more talented players around him, he can be better at Safety BUT just right now he's more of a floor General just making sure players are lined up right and making sure the right calls are being made before every play and we have seen a bit of misques in the secondary!!

I think the better our players get, Jaquan will beable to make more plays on the back end.. I still think he's playing good and has run for improvement!!

You havae summed up the unreasonable expectations of Cane fan's then they bash the kid, and all of a sudden some develop into qualioty performers, evidence was on the field Saturday.

Advertisement
Back