Recruits at Practice

jaquan has been playing great. he's all over the field making tackles. wtf is up w these random cheap shots at our own guys?

It's not a cheap shot.. Jaquan is a solid player and def Miami caliber.. just expected star status from him.. like an Ed Reed type but its just not played out that way

You expected him to be as good as an all time great and Hall of Famer, arguably the best free safety in the history of the sport? ****. I just wanted him to make an all conference team.

Thats what they said on here that he was 1st round type..........I wanted him in the class but knew better. Jobe Hall and Tyson........I have real high expectations for those guys.

Advertisement
I always thought of Jaquan as more of a great leader than a great athletic specimen. Glad to have him on the team.

Why not change the thread to Jaquan Johnson progression? Thought this thread was about recruits at practice?

jaquan has been playing great. he's all over the field making tackles. wtf is up w these random cheap shots at our own guys?

It's not a cheap shot.. Jaquan is a solid player and def Miami caliber.. just expected star status from him.. like an Ed Reed type but its just not played out that way

You expected him to be as good as an all time great and Hall of Famer, arguably the best free safety in the history of the sport? ****. I just wanted him to make an all conference team.

I said Ed Reed type player not Ed Reed but keep digging

There are no such thing as an "Ed Reed Type Player". If you are the greatest ever, you are your own type. You are either Ed Reed or you are a lower "type player"

Advertisement
Back