Recruitment finish

Boots

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
What are the chances we land Chris Henderson, Paris Ford, and Jeff Thomas in this year's class?

Haven't been able to post much, been under pressure from school. Hope we finish this recruiting class out strong

Advertisement
Henderson - 0%

Henderson - 0%
Thomas - 60%
Ford - 30%

Ford just for the fact that he's a recent name that's come out of nowhere. Thomas because we've actually been on him for a while. CJ's dad is pretty much pimping him to UF.

We get Thomas down here and his grades check out I'm confident he is ours considering he wants to play right away and that man needs to be plugged in the slot from day one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
In terms of immediate playing time, No one is starting over Richards. Then you have guy's like Berrios, Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, and Irvin Jr. but I think ford matched up with JJ would look REAL nice

In terms of immediate playing time, No one is starting over Richards. Then you have guy's like Berrios, Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, and Irvin Jr. but I think ford matched up with JJ would look REAL nice

Bruce was kicked off the team a while ago.

See that's my fault, Bruce looked electric as ****. Sad thing to see. I assumed he was suspended the first few games then was injured the rest of the season

See that's my fault, Bruce looked electric as ****. Sad thing to see. I assumed he was suspended the first few games then was injured the rest of the season

Lol

Advertisement

facts b

Advertisement
What are the chances we land Chris Henderson, Paris Ford, and Jeff Thomas in this year's class?

Haven't been able to post much, been under pressure from school. Hope we finish this recruiting class out strong

Thomas 90%, Paris 50%, Henderson no shot

Thomas 90%, Paris 50%, Henderson no shot

Not sure why this got down voted? Too optimistic on Thomas, sure. Paris is a coin flip, not enough info to truly know at this time. Anyone who says we have a shot with Henderson is lying.

Advertisement
A realistic finish is dean, mcfarland, edwards, pouncey, and one of thomas or smith. Not saying we wont get others but this seems like the most realistic close at this point and it would give us a solid overall class for sure.

Some Miami fan you are, troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henderson - 0%

Henderson - 0%
Thomas - 60%
Ford - 30%

Ford just for the fact that he's a recent name that's come out of nowhere. Thomas because we've actually been on him for a while. CJ's dad is pretty much pimping him to UF.

Dude , there's no chance we get Ford. That percentage is too high, should be zero.

I'm just "keeping it real " bruh. I'm saving you from getting disappointed , even though your percentage says he wasn't coming.

You're welcome.

Advertisement
Back