Recruitment finish

A realistic finish is dean, mcfarland, edwards, pouncey, and one of thomas or smith. Not saying we wont get others but this seems like the most realistic close at this point and it would give us a solid overall class for sure.

Solid? Not good enough. This is Richt's bump year and he's bringing in what would have been one of Gorldens weaker classes.
WR
OL
DT
CB
...all lacking. How is that even possible?

Advertisement
A realistic finish is dean, mcfarland, edwards, pouncey, and one of thomas or smith. Not saying we wont get others but this seems like the most realistic close at this point and it would give us a solid overall class for sure.

Gotta find a O lineman but i'd take this right now...

Solid? Not good enough. This is Richt's bump year and he's bringing in what would have been one of Gorldens weaker classes.
WR
OL
DT
CB

No such thing as a bump year when a program hasn't won a bowl game in 10 years.

In terms of immediate playing time, No one is starting over Richards. Then you have guy's like Berrios, Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, and Irvin Jr. but I think ford matched up with JJ would look REAL nice

Bruce was kicked off the team a while ago.
See that's my fault, Bruce looked electric as ****. Sad thing to see. I assumed he was suspended the first few games then was injured the rest of the season

Quite frankly, if you didn't know that you shouldn't be starting threads.

What are the chances we land Chris Henderson, Paris Ford, and Jeff Thomas in this year's class?

Haven't been able to post much, been under pressure from school. Hope we finish this recruiting class out strong
Gotta imagine OP had a pretty solid life.

Advertisement
What are the chances we land Chris Henderson, Paris Ford, and Jeff Thomas in this year's class?

Haven't been able to post much, been under pressure from school. Hope we finish this recruiting class out strong

Thomas 90%, Paris 50%, Henderson no shot

Not sure why this got down voted? Too optimistic on Thomas, sure. Paris is a coin flip, not enough info to truly know at this time. Anyone who says we have a shot with Henderson is lying.

Didnt mean to down vote. I'm glad you had your Cane shades on. This place is too negative at times from the last 12 years of mental abuse.

I think we could get Tomas. As for Ford, it seems from their board that he may have been butthurt over something but that was speculation. Tyler Byrdshît was butthurt last year and left. Ford's either trolling them while getting a free trip or he's legit. According to DJ and What Ford retweeted...his interest in Miami is legit. I posted this request in the Ford thread earlier today:
[TWEET]817707447032778753[/TWEET]

WR
OL
DT
CB

yep. thats why i dont understand people defending this ******* richt guy. Some of the same **** that was said to defend gluteno is being said to defend richt now. makes no sense

Not sure why this got down voted? Too optimistic on Thomas, sure. Paris is a coin flip, not enough info to truly know at this time. Anyone who says we have a shot with Henderson is lying.

Didnt mean to down vote. I'm glad you had your Cane shades on. This place is too negative at times from the last 12 years of mental abuse.

I think we could get Tomas. As for Ford, it seems from their board that he may have been butthurt over something but that was speculation. Tyler Byrdshît was butthurt last year and left. Ford's either trolling them while getting a free trip or he's legit. According to DJ and What Ford retweeted...his interest in Miami is legit. I posted this request in the Ford thread earlier today:
[TWEET]817707447032778753[/TWEET]
Want this kid badly. Clearly has the mentality and ball skills.

Anyone know that song?

WR
OL
DT
CB

yep. thats why i dont understand people defending this ****ing richt guy. Some of the same **** that was said to defend gluteno is being said to defend richt now. makes no sense

Agreed if it stays as is come signing day. Still think we need to wait til then to judge. Even so, It's concerning that we really don't have much in the bag at these positions, except for Donaldson (& DJ if he's a DT), 3 weeks out, especially with the needs and opportunities we have at WR, CB & OL.

Advertisement
So now apparently Henderson is now a UM lead, Jeff Thomas is a big UM lead, (Paris isn't coming) plus MacFarland and Herbert and a chance at Edwards and D. Smith.... not too mention Dean, Harley, and possibly pouncey... you guys are way too pessimistic

In terms of immediate playing time, No one is starting over Richards. Then you have guy's like Berrios, Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, and Irvin Jr. but I think ford matched up with JJ would look REAL nice

Some Miami fan you are, troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm.... considering I haven't been able to pay much attention to recruiting as I have my own college grades... Lol, if not remembering a player was kicked off or not makes me A fake fan, then dang that sucks

Henderson - 0%

Henderson - 0%
Thomas - 60%
Ford - 30%

Ford just for the fact that he's a recent name that's come out of nowhere. Thomas because we've actually been on him for a while. CJ's dad is pretty much pimping him to UF.

Both except ford. Yall really gotta stop with this stuff. Our supporters are doing the stuff for the enemy's that they are trying to do. Just like with humanity people need to learn only with unity will we provide a strong front. Don't let these pagans win. It's obvious as day who they are cause otherwise what do we really have as a legitimate cane to be upset about right now.

Henderson reaffirmed his commitment twice now. Initially when he took his official the second time after he hated uf.

Advertisement

The actual Miami fans are worse trolls than that... yall blast him because he thought Sam was on the team yet no one says **** to all these phony *** fans who spew there stupidity about us having no shot with this one or that one. Seems *** backwards to me.

Henderson - 0%

Henderson - 0%
Thomas - 60%
Ford - 30%

Ford just for the fact that he's a recent name that's come out of nowhere. Thomas because we've actually been on him for a while. CJ's dad is pretty much pimping him to UF.

Both except ford. Yall really gotta stop with this stuff. Our supporters are doing the stuff for the enemy's that they are trying to do. Just like with humanity people need to learn only with unity will we provide a strong front. Don't let these pagans win. It's obvious as day who they are cause otherwise what do we really have as a legitimate cane to be upset about right now.

I'll gladly take the L on this one. Was straight up wrong. In my defense, it was basically what Pete was saying at the time.

I completely agree with you, these are great times to be a Miami Hurricane.

Last edited:

The actual Miami fans are worse trolls than that... yall blast him because he thought Sam was on the team yet no one says **** to all these phony *** fans who spew there stupidity about us having no shot with this one or that one. Seems *** backwards to me.

Sam was kicked out so long ago, as a fan how do you not know that lol that was a big dismissal. Say what you want but I find it strange that a fan would not know some common knowledge on their team or what is happening.

Advertisement

Come on man...I was only repeating what Pete had been saying. I was wrong and I probably shouldn't have posted anything but that doesn't make me a phony fan. I go to every home game I can and root for this team and have done that since I was a child. I resent that accusation.

I'm a normal fan, I don't have any connections to coaches or any way to get inside information. I have to rely on what is posted online and said on the radio and TV. That's all I was doing. I am a huge fan and follow the team as closely as I can, I like to post on this message board, inevitably that makes me wrong sometimes.

Last edited:

Sam was kicked out so long ago, as a fan how do you not know that lol that was a big dismissal. Say what you want but I find it strange that a fan would not know some common knowledge on their team or what is happening.

Everyone has different situations bruh. I agree the vast majority of us know that & should but is it necessary to **** on buddy cause he didn't? That's all I'm saying. Instead of all this petty cattiness on here sometimes we should just try & enjoy as a whole what's going on in front of us. Save the negativity for the clear trolls who come here with pure garbage.

Come on man...I was only repeating what Pete had been saying. I was wrong and I probably shouldn't have posted anything but that doesn't make me a phony fan. I go to every home game I can and root for this team and have done that since I was a child. I resent that accusation.

I'm a normal fan, I don't have any connections to coaches or any way to get inside information. I have to rely on what is posted online and said on the radio and TV. That's all I was doing. I am a huge fan and follow the team as closely as I can, I like to post on this message board, inevitably that makes me wrong sometimes.

I apologize if you thought I was calling you out on that brother. You're usually positive. It's the people who just look for **** to & nag about that I have an issue with. People who have no legitimate reason to say the **** they say other than they don't wanna see us on top. I think Pete is great. Don't get me wrong. But at a certain point you gotta form your opinions if you have no knowledge based upon what you KNOW a kid said not just a rumor. Because once you start the landslide of horse**** it sticks on here & these kids do read these sites. That's all.

I apologize if you thought I was calling you out on that brother. You're usually positive. It's the people who just look for **** to & nag about that I have an issue with. People who have no legitimate reason to say the **** they say other than they don't wanna see us on top. I think Pete is great. Don't get me wrong. But at a certain point you gotta form your opinions if you have no knowledge based upon what you KNOW a kid said not just a rumor. Because once you start the landslide of horse**** it sticks on here & these kids do read these sites. That's all.

No worries fam. I appreciate what you bring to this site.

Advertisement
Back