Recruiting

Again on the greedy but, I also have several RB's ahead of Thompson.

I don't remember for sure, but didn't he give his verbal to Golden or was it Richt?

Golden...I think the takes are Anthony McFarland Jr, Robert Burns, and Darrian Felix and he's a plan B with Malik Davis but back to Scott they see length with hands like glue...his tape is a little deceiving but I'm willing to bet he runs 4.7 because that's what he looks like imo

Not a fan of thompson, for a guy who is bigger than most he goes against he doesnt show it, he should be destroying kids but he doesnt, to me mcfarland and burns are my number ones

Advertisement
Scott is a baller the kid is a take

It's the production with his clocked 40 that bothers me, he could've just ran bad but he doesn't have Dingle's production. I defended him in earlier posts because you don't have to be a burner and as I watched more tape the more I saw elite hands, you throw it anywhere near him and my bet would be he catches the ball. I just want him to run 4.7 because that's what he looks like he runs on tape

You be surpised how some of these kids 40s are, jaquan johnson ran a 5 flat at one of the events, this kid isnt a burner at all, but he has height and great hands, you need a kid like that on your team, i dont really judge kids on their 40s i judge them by what i see on the field

I don't care what the reported 40 is either as I know they're b.s. numbers to begin with.

What bothers me about Scott is he even looks slow in his film. The guys he will 've facing at this level will only get faster, so it's a concern.

Those listing offers, maybe he has them and maybe he doesn't. A lot of times the offer lists reported by a recruit or service are inaccurate. The offers are according to the recruit and sometimes they don't know if it's just interest or actually commitable.

Either way, if that's a legitimate offer list, I'd love to know what they see that I don't.

Hes smooth, has great hands and high points well thats what they see, he aint a burner like i said the kid is a solid prospect
VIDEO: Miami WR commit Rodney Scott has a nasty feint move | | USA Today High School Sports

It's the production with his clocked 40 that bothers me, he could've just ran bad but he doesn't have Dingle's production. I defended him in earlier posts because you don't have to be a burner and as I watched more tape the more I saw elite hands, you throw it anywhere near him and my bet would be he catches the ball. I just want him to run 4.7 because that's what he looks like he runs on tape

You be surpised how some of these kids 40s are, jaquan johnson ran a 5 flat at one of the events, this kid isnt a burner at all, but he has height and great hands, you need a kid like that on your team, i dont really judge kids on their 40s i judge them by what i see on the field

I don't care what the reported 40 is either as I know they're b.s. numbers to begin with.

What bothers me about Scott is he even looks slow in his film. The guys he will 've facing at this level will only get faster, so it's a concern.

Those listing offers, maybe he has them and maybe he doesn't. A lot of times the offer lists reported by a recruit or service are inaccurate. The offers are according to the recruit and sometimes they don't know if it's just interest or actually commitable.

Either way, if that's a legitimate offer list, I'd love to know what they see that I don't.

Hes smooth, has great hands and high points well thats what they see, he aint a burner like i said the kid is a solid prospect
VIDEO: Miami WR commit Rodney Scott has a nasty feint move | | USA Today High School Sports

I never said he wasn't talented, I just want him to run as fast as he was on tape and 4.99 isn't what I saw but it's a little concerning even though it's clear he's not a burner....that feint move is absolutely sickening though, made me jump out of my chair

This Shiite is Ridiculous... 247 has us at number 2 at this point. Who cares about rivals. Besides, after all of the "committed" kids we've seen visiting other schools and the late flips that we've seen, in general, it's really too early to get crazy over. This trollish behavior has got to stop!

Advertisement
According to Rivals, we have one kid out of 14 commitments who isn't a three star

FSU has 6, to compare

In my opinion we need to land elite guys, like the multiple guys at IMG and STA, Jerry Jeudy, Brisn Edwards, vandarius Cowan, Cyrus ***an, Deandre Wilder, Slaton, Stanford Samuels, Daniel Wright, Lemons, Marco Wilson, Guy Thomas, Trajan Bandy, Telfort, Kai-Leon Herbert, etc

This class looking a lot like last year so far

Need to lock down

How can YOU complain about our 2017 class at this point is beyond me.
It makes no **** sense..

*****ing about recruiting and rankings right now is sooooooo pathetic. The rankings literally may change 5 times from now until the beginning of the season

Zero respect when our opponents dress up as Canes and post here because they're too chicken $*it to reveal their true identities when attempting to talk trash. Manhood is at a low ebb in our society.

Richt has an eternity to continue recruiting premier talent to join the class. The importance of having an impressive season on the field with an exciting, fast, physical brand being restored can't be understated. Recruits haven't seen us have success or play Miami-style ball in quite some time. If we can accomplish both in the fall, then the sky's the limit for Richt's first full-year class.

There are still some commitments that were accepted under Golden that Richt may not want here. And certain questionable takes will likely get shown the door if we're able to land top targets. No reason to get worked up about the percentage of three-star recruits in our class in f***ing March.

Advertisement
According to Rivals, we have one kid out of 14 commitments who isn't a three star

FSU has 6, to compare

In my opinion we need to land elite guys, like the multiple guys at IMG and STA, Jerry Jeudy, Brisn Edwards, vandarius Cowan, Cyrus ***an, Deandre Wilder, Slaton, Stanford Samuels, Daniel Wright, Lemons, Marco Wilson, Guy Thomas, Trajan Bandy, Telfort, Kai-Leon Herbert, etc

This class looking a lot like last year so far

Need to lock down

How can YOU complain about our 2017 class at this point is beyond me.
It makes no **** sense..

it's a trolll...likely a Nole or Tenn fan who both have nothing to do....and yes... Tenn fans still visit here

When recruits see the on the field product. When the recruits see the contrast between old and new. Most of us believe that Golden had the talent, just didn't utilize it at all. Well that will be put to the test this year. We dont have the depth or the talent of some other teams, but we have more than a few teams. I believe that we have a top notch group of coaches right now. It will translate on the field. When recruits see that we have a legit football coaching staff and not a C- dodgeball/car salesman, it will make a difference in next years recruiting cycle. So don't worry to much about next year until after this season....lets see what happens then.

Truth hurts? I'm stating facts about our current recruiting rankings and so much butthurt

Georgia had top 5 Rivals classes every year under Richt.

Not that I really wanted to reply to this, but I will. We will clean house under Richt and will have top 5 classes on the regular. Just wait and see this year when he has a full cycle to recruit and a real product to show.

Advertisement
Back