Recruiting

YesWeCane

Thunderdome
According to Rivals, we have one kid out of 14 commitments who isn't a three star

FSU has 6, to compare

In my opinion we need to land elite guys, like the multiple guys at IMG and STA, Jerry Jeudy, Brisn Edwards, vandarius Cowan, Cyrus ***an, Deandre Wilder, Slaton, Stanford Samuels, Daniel Wright, Lemons, Marco Wilson, Guy Thomas, Trajan Bandy, Telfort, Kai-Leon Herbert, etc

This class looking a lot like last year so far

Need to lock down

Advertisement
According to Rivals, we have one kid out of 14 commitments who isn't a three star

FSU has 6, to compare

In my opinion we need to land elite guys, like the multiple guys at IMG and STA, Jerry Jeudy, Brisn Edwards, vandarius Cowan, Cyrus ***an, Deandre Wilder, Slaton, Stanford Samuels, Daniel Wright, Lemons, Marco Wilson, Guy Thomas, Trajan Bandy, Telfort, Kai-Leon Herbert, etc

Need to lock down

All those guys you listed are garbage.

Can't take too many reaches IMO

Not recruiting like I thought we would when Richt was hired

You really suck.

ESPN AND 247 have half of our guys as 4*, several more will certainly be moved up as evals are done.

But I guess, according to you, we should just recruit based on the current rivals rankings.

Again, you suck

You really suck.

ESPN AND 247 have half of our guys as 4*, several more will certainly be moved up as evals are done.

But I guess, according to you, we should just recruit based on the current rivals rankings.

Again, you suck

He's a troll. A bad one at that.

Advertisement
Using rivals...either a troll or mentally handicapped. Gonna go ahead and assume it's both.

Richt could use this information. Perhaps you should contact him and let him know how to do his job....

After all, what does he know about coaching and recruiting?

FSU has 6, to compare

Need to lock down

Advertisement
OP, your 4 post total and this thread lead me to believe you are a drunken troll. Pay your tab and go home.

FSU has 6, to compare

Need to lock down

You must be new to recruiting.... Rivals rankings suck

FSU has 6, to compare

Need to lock down

You must be new to recruiting.... Rivals rankings suck

You forgot to DV him. We having a DV party here

Advertisement

You really suck.

Again, you suck

He didn't use 247 because Miami and FSU both have 5 4*'s..obviously a troll

FSU has 6, to compare

Need to lock down

Haha you Noles are so scared, its hilarious. I hope yall enjoyed your little run. Its our state again!

Advertisement
Truth hurts? I'm stating facts about our current recruiting rankings and so much butthurt

Georgia had top 5 Rivals classes every year under Richt.

Truth hurts? I'm stating facts about our current recruiting rankings and so much butthurt

Georgia had top 5 Rivals classes every year under Richt.
hey bud 247, ESPN, and Scout have us as a top 3 class...if you weren't so moronic and did a little bit of research before you posted you would've known that.

Advertisement
Back