Recruiting Worries we have

Canes129

Recruit
This question is for all canes fan including cam underwood and Pete Ariza..
Devante Peete and Jaquan Johnson are high on my canes wish list and they speak highly of miami
But refuse to commit especially Johnson are we in good position for these guys they both know how much respect they have to keep majority of the talent here in miami to recruit other players...THANK YOU

Advertisement
A worry I have is yesterday UF got a commitment from Dexter Williams teammate a 3* nobody. They want Williams and now they are throwing around scholarships trying to get him. Will be a tough fight to keep our best player so far.

Yea those kids havent commited to UM yet and they havent commited to anybody else either. I wouldnt worry about them just yet.

Advertisement
A worry I have is yesterday UF got a commitment from Dexter Williams teammate a 3* nobody. They want Williams and now they are throwing around scholarships trying to get him. Will be a tough fight to keep our best player so far.
Jalen's offer had nothing to do with Williams. Jalen had an offer in March.

Devante Peete and Jaquan Johnson are high on my canes wish list and they speak highly of miami
But refuse to commit especially Johnson are we in good position for these guys they both know how much respect they have to keep majority of the talent here in miami to recruit other players...THANK YOU

So, where's your question and your punctuation?

Advertisement
It's way too early in the process to be overly worried. Even the kids that are committed, like Scarlett, come out with a different top 3 or top 12 about 8 times between now and fall.

If we continue to improve on the field and put out a half way competent defense next year recruiting will go much smoother.

Is Pete Ariza related to Trevor Ariza?

Advertisement
I'm worried that the pussies on this board won't survive the crootin season.

Wait, that's probably a good thing.

I'm worried that the pussies on this board won't survive the crootin season.

Wait, that's probably a good thing.

Doctors say, "treat the symptoms"....

19.gif

Advertisement
Back