Recruiting vid 1/25/17 cmon amac

Advertisement
Dwins you are one of the best posters on this board. You keep it 100% real. Keep the vids coming Bro.

Blue Crabs with old bay are also the best things that come from Maryland.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Killin me with the WVU shît. I was thinking about this last night and you said it, Dwins. Who's come out of Maryland besides Stefan Diggs??? And even his brother didn't choose Maryland.

Killin me with the WVU shît. I was thinking about this last night and you said it, Dwins. Who's come out of Maryland besides Stefan Diggs??? And even his brother didn't choose Maryland.

diggs hurt his stock.......hes way better than dorsett n he went 4th round. dorsett went 1st n has an all pro qb......diggs had Bradford all year n carried the offense. m um will get him drafted higher while being healthy.......umd will overuse him with a bumb *** ol n he will get measured vs osu n mich n hurt his stock. gms put tape vs fsu vs Clemson......they just likeme want to see it done vs fast teams with nfl players on it......he will have mad room to run here

Advertisement
swashbuckling_monty_monogram__animated__by_jaycasey-d6q5woj.gif

Heyward Bey and Torrey Smith. DHB was a bust but Torrey Smith was pretty good in the Baltimore days. Both 4.40 guys. I think Maryland is also a good academic school FWIW.

Advertisement

Heyward Bey and Torrey Smith. DHB was a bust but Torrey Smith was pretty good in the Baltimore days. Both 4.40 guys. I think Maryland is also a good academic school FWIW.

yea but they only run straight nothing special

Advertisement
Back