Recruiting vid 1/25/17 cmon amac

Dwins you are one of the best posters on this board. You keep it 100% real. Keep the vids coming Bro.

Blue Crabs with old bay are also the best things that come from Maryland.

I've had the blue crabs in Maryland. All they do is dump old bay on them and steam them. Not unique or that tasty. Now my wife cooks them up in beer, old bay, butter, seasonings, lemon and crushed red pepper. Best **** blue crabs their is. Works for snow crabs too.

Advertisement
Next time please cross post your vids to the Eye in the Sky my friend.

Some of us rarely come over to the crootin bored anymore.

Best fan vids are [MENTION=1165]Dwinstitles[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Killin me with the WVU shît. I was thinking about this last night and you said it, Dwins. Who's come out of Maryland besides Stefan Diggs??? And even his brother didn't choose Maryland.

Heyward Bey and Torrey Smith. DHB was a bust but Torrey Smith was pretty good in the Baltimore days. Both 4.40 guys. I think Maryland is also a good academic school FWIW.

yea but they only run straight nothing special

Maryland has gotten better academically than it used to be but they're not Miami. Even with Bey and Smith added to Diggs, you're talking pennies for MD on our multiple dollars with what we have put into the league.

Killin me with the WVU shît. I was thinking about this last night and you said it, Dwins. Who's come out of Maryland besides Stefan Diggs??? And even his brother didn't choose Maryland.

Heyward Bey and Torrey Smith. DHB was a bust but Torrey Smith was pretty good in the Baltimore days. Both 4.40 guys. I think Maryland is also a good academic school FWIW.

yea but they only run straight nothing special

Maryland has gotten better academically than it used to be but they're not Miami. Even with Bey and Smith added to Diggs, you're talking pennies for MD on our multiple dollars with what we have put into the league.

he cant as a team reach the level we can on our best. our best is better than the rest......when we right we like the yankees but with swag

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back