Recruiting Update 6-13

Advertisement
Lol at everyone throwing out a big "thanks" and slipping 5 questions in right after.

Appreciate the post. Look forward to reading more of them.

Thanks for the update, Peter!

The Coley recruitment should be a roller coaster. I would love to see him in orange and green but we'll see...

Advertisement
Great stuff. Excited to hear the news on Coley. Many have said he is the best WR in this cycle. We need more playmakers at the receiver spot.

Would really like to land bain bryant and bostwick, even though I believe bryant is a lock... I am more concerned abou that position... and who are we looking at for DE? The LB core I really wish Deeb was higher on our list... and as far as OL? How many are we trying to get in 2013 and who are the leading candidates?

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Do you think you could put the position they are being recruited for in parenthesis in your next update? I don't follow recruiting much, so it's great to see a big update like this, but since I'm not as familiar with the names I have to search around for position.

Cane Empire said:
Actually I've got a question or two:

1. What happened with the Alexander bros?
2. If Estime wanted to commit tomorrow could he?

I'll have a big update on the Alexanders in my next update and on #2 honestly no I don't think he could commit

supposedly Mackensie is going to ND for an unofficial in the near future. those homos think that they are well in the mix

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Do you think you could put the position they are being recruited for in parenthesis in your next update? I don't follow recruiting much, so it's great to see a big update like this, but since I'm not as familiar with the names I have to search around for position.

Yes, I will update that now

Advertisement
Just throwing it out there. Looks like we've contacted Derrick Henry. Per his twitter @KingHenry_2- Miami coming HARD #Canes

Advertisement
Back