Recruiting Update 1-3

Advertisement
Since RL3 dad is Ray Lewis . It won't be a violation for the pro bowler to be there all weekend. Not sure if he's is going but I'm sure will give us a huge boost

Multiple people I've talked to around the South Plantation program tell me that the rumors of his Head Coach, Doug Gatewood, pushing him anywhere are completely false. This has been something floating around for a while, but I'm confident in saying it isn't true. One of the sources who has spoken to him extensively even told me that Gatewood is a Miami fan.

I don't mind Collins handling his business and making the best possible decision for himself, but how do you explain the visit to Arkansas, a school that was no where near his radar during the whole entirety of his recruitment? Doug Gatewood is friends with coach Bielema. How can that plus Collins unexpected visit equal the coach not having some sort of sway in this recruitment?

Advertisement
Multiple people I've talked to around the South Plantation program tell me that the rumors of his Head Coach, Doug Gatewood, pushing him anywhere are completely false. This has been something floating around for a while, but I'm confident in saying it isn't true. One of the sources who has spoken to him extensively even told me that Gatewood is a Miami fan.

I don't mind Collins handling his business and making the best possible decision for himself, but how do you explain the visit to Arkansas, a school that was no where near his radar during the whole entirety of his recruitment? Doug Gatewood is friends with coach Bielema. How can that plus Collins unexpected visit equal the coach not having some sort of sway in this recruitment?

Bingo.

Advertisement

Bingo.
Yep, too coincidental for my belief...

Maybe Collins has established a relationship with the coaches and wants to see what they can offer at Arkansas now?

Advertisement

Maybe Collins has established a relationship with the coaches and wants to see what they can offer at Arkansas now?

Lol

Sure. But what established that relationship in the first place? Recruits need to learn that they are committing to a school and not a coach, as many have found out recently (FSU coaches leaving, Wisconsin staff leaving, etc). But I can't fault Collins for decommitting and trying to make the best possible choice for himself. Just hope it's at Miami.

Advertisement
All good news! I'm so not use to this, Shannon trained me that it can only go downhill from here.

I'm still waiting for the great news. Appears downhill at the DT position which is the area where we need an update and some good news

Doesn't make a bit of sense does it? I'm not going to accept that Gatewood info because it makes no sense to me.

Advertisement
Back