Recruiting Trail: Patrick Joyner, 2018 LB

Advertisement
If this kid doesn’t commit in the next week we should move on.If he’s not smart enough to figure out that Manny’s defense is the place for him after watching that Nole clusterfck all year and comparing g it to our defense then he’s not smart enough to play at the U.

Go get Bonnito and find a couple OOS kids if necessary.Dont think we should let him hold us hostage thinking he’s flipping.Flip or go north...

**** or get off the pot don't sit around waiting for this guy to flip. Let em know or move on can't be playing games and coming up empty handed

The kid has been all FSU, I have not seen a much to make us think different... A couple of unofficials, but meh.

Advertisement
The kid has been all FSU, I have not seen a much to make us think different... A couple of unofficials, but meh.

This.

Abdullah and Bonnito , call it a day

this x 1 million. I've felt like this is gonna be another Skai Moore situation all over again and the dude is gonna go ball out somewhere else when it should be here at home.

Advertisement
I’m not so sure I’m all that interested in stealing guys from FSU. They’ve been pretty good evaluating DL, but that’s about it at this point.

I don't think this video is recent despite being posted recently. The dude at the end says, "Joyner's helped South Dade get off to a nice start this season."

Advertisement
Get me Bonitto please. FSU your dream school and you living in Miami? When you losing in Trailerhassee your going to see how trash that place really is.

Lol at them being his dream school, those pig fuqers shouldnever be a sfla kids dream school. lol let him rot I say

You guys need to stop going crazy about what a kid says publicly and pay more attention to their actions. Joyner has been coming to our games, that is whats most important.

Advertisement
Shame that LB from Deerfield is scumbag, cause he looks like a beast MLB. Mean ****** on the field

I’ve said it before. Any South Florida kid who loves FSU is a front-running cvnt. They love them because they were winning while we were down. That means they just want to be associated with a winner and have no pride or identity.

Give me the South Florida guys who love UM like Trajan Bandy.

Yeah, I'm tired of this kid. The staff's been chasing his a$$ for months, now. It's clear as day where we are headed vs. where FSU is headed. It ain't that complicated.

I'm ready to move on, to be honest.

Advertisement
Back