Recruiting Trail: Patrick Joyner, 2018 LB

I’ve said it before. Any South Florida kid who loves FSU is a front-running cvnt. They love them because they were winning while we were down. That means they just want to be associated with a winner and have no pride or identity.

Give me the South Florida guys who love UM like Trajan Bandy.

I get very nervous with kids that flip to us from UF and more specifically FSU. Given the choice between the two, I'd rather have Bonnito/Abdullah.

Advertisement
dont even get why were still on him. He only has Bonnito by 7 or so pounds. Bonnito has played against much better talent. In fact ive never heard of Keys Gate....and he just went to South Dade this year. Get this nole out of my face.......All in on Bonnito

Shame that LB from Deerfield is scumbag, cause he looks like a beast MLB. Mean ****er on the field

kid is the best down here by far. He is Shaq Quarterman all over again. Been watching him kill fools since last year at DB

Advertisement
dont even get why were still on him. He only has Bonnito by 7 or so pounds. Bonnito has played against much better talent. In fact ive never heard of Keys Gate....and he just went to South Dade this year. Get this nole out of my face.......All in on Bonnito

The staff isn't on Bonitto though. Still not showing much interest

If this kid doesn’t commit in the next week we should move on.If he’s not smart enough to figure out that Manny’s defense is the place for him after watching that Nole clusterfck all year and comparing g it to our defense then he’s not smart enough to play at the U.

Go get Bonnito and find a couple OOS kids if necessary.Dont think we should let him hold us hostage thinking he’s flipping.Flip or go north...

Thankfully you aren't in charge of our recruiting..... too childish and impatient. If we did this we'd never get late flips

Advertisement

The staff isn't on Bonitto though. Still not showing much interest

That’s atrocious...I don’t want that kid to go to Louisville.

If the staff is on him over Bonnito im questioning that eval.

Bonnito can definately play. The quarterman class was gift wrapped by Golden.

Bonnito does exactly what they want in a SLB.

If the staff is on him over Bonnito im questioning that eval.

Bonnito can definately play. The quarterman class was gift wrapped by Golden.

Bonnito does exactly what they want in a SLB.
This, nick bonnito has loads of talent. He better than Joyner to me

Advertisement
if we still gotta convince Joyner to come and he isn't ready to commit, let's move on already. forget trying to convince this kid at this point.

Advertisement
We start going hard after Bonitto he’s ours. If we could flip Louis & Joyner the noles tears would be epic.

Shame that LB from Deerfield is scumbag, cause he looks like a beast MLB. Mean ****er on the field

kid is the best down here by far. He is Shaq Quarterman all over again. Been watching him kill fools since last year at DB

hes a str8 goon, wsup with Deerfield they never want to play here
coachess are the front runnibg type and not canes fans...

We need to turn Louis hes my fave LB of this class

Advertisement
Back