Recruiting Strategy - An Added Element...

Advertisement
Winning will bring us back. It's tee'd up for us. We play in an easy division compared to other conferences. We just need to handle our business. The ACC needs us to win the Coastal year in and year out to make the conference better nationally.

We start winning the Coastal on a regular basis and the recruiting classes will be top 10 every year which will help push us over the top to beat Clemson. Once we win an ACC title and make the CFP, the recruiting flood gates will open.

2021 Could be our year to win the ACC as Trevor Lawrence will be gone and Clemson will be breaking in a new QB. Granted he's the #1 ranked QB coming out of HS, but inexperienced non the less. I'm hoping N'kosi finds himself and balls out his senior year as I believe the Lashlee offense suits him well and we will have a veteran offensive line in 2021.

It's not that complicated. Just win!!!! We need to see a big improvement in 2020.
Obviously winning would cure a ton of what ails this program. Consistently winning the Coastal and then performing well against Clemson would really draw in recruits. It’s all cyclically bound together. I completely agree with your point - if Manny can lead us to 9-10 wins this season coupled with an appearance in the ACCCG? Then there is hope we can crawl our way back to prominence which is where the program used to be. As many have stated, it is great for college football to have the U back on a regular basis.

Florida + Texas + Arizona recruits = Annual ACCCG's for us.

Get kids from TX, AZ, LV, NJ & continue mining North/Central & South Fla for the best athletes you can find.

The only GA & Louisiana kids that we could maybe get are the ones that SEC programs don't want.

People just don't seem to understand the talent Arizona turns out and the state schools can't keep it at home. That state is a hotbed for QBs particularly.

I've said it before, I'd love us to get into Memphis. That is a natural fit and Tennessee doesn't own it.

Advertisement
Back