Recruiting Skizoop 3/16

View as article

gacericardo

Junior
Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility

We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3.

Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU

Advertisement
Ryan Green and Collins would be a great pull at RB, especially with Duke, Dillard, and Sony/Yearby next year.

Advertisement
Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility

We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3.

Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU

While I would tend to agree with this, it's apparently not as uphill as you'd think. Certainly not as uphill as it was weeks ago.

Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........

Amazing.......

Last edited:

Even more detailed secret information on these guys........

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2926&t=8812863

Lol

Advertisement

Even more detailed secret information on these guys........

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=13&f=2926&t=8812863

Lol

Double Lutz.....

I know that your not suppose to link pay for view articles but you caught me with my paints down while i was trying to delete the original post!!!

Oh Well......

Hope you were impressed....... Lol......

Bakas should pay us to read his 'stuff.'

Then again, if a guy is a really, really good psychic, and pulls out word for word - the exact same thing someone else says - from the aetheric universe - then it's OK to use, right?

After all, who's to know which one really 'received' the words first? I'm telling you, quantum parallel thought is much more common than one thinks . . .

Advertisement

Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........

Amazing.......

You don't say. Where do you think I got this. Congrats on putting it all together. You are bright

Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3. Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU
Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........ Amazing.......
You don't say. Where do you think I got this. Congrats on putting it all together. You are bright
Yo Jagoff, I pay $99 a year for that info along with a lot of other people and your giving it up for free over here....... You don't think i have a right to be a little tick as well as Mike B. getting his reports ripped off from you...... Thanks for making my membership to scout & $99 completely frickin' worthless.....

Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3. Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU
Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........ Amazing.......
Yo Jagoff, I pay $99 a year for that info along with a lot of other people and your giving it up for free over here....... You don't think i have a right to be a little tick as well as Mike B. getting his reports ripped off from you...... Thanks for making my membership to scout & $99 completely frickin' worthless.....
that guy didn't make your subscription worthless...it always was

Advertisement
Foolish You...... Mike B. might not of always been the guy first on the scene with breaking news on commitments but his personal insight and profile on the individual kids UM recruits is worth the price of entry alone.....

Last edited:
Foolish You...... Mike B. might not of always been the guy first on the scene with breaking news on commitments but his personal insight and profile on the individual kids UM recruits is worth the price of entry alone.....
If that's true, then what the heck are you whining about here?

And no, you don't have a righty to be 'ticked off'. Not even a little bit. That you think otherwise is frankly weird.

I think the biggest lulz is that someone still frequents the scout board, and still pays for a subscription

Advertisement
Back