Recruiting Perspective

the issue is bigger than Sony. it is about the trend over the last 5-6 years that is disturbing. the amount of elite talent in our backyard that we've missed out on is staggering

when you make a list, it is just mind boggling

Patrick Peterson
Teddy Bridgewater
Eli Rogers
Amari Cooper
Matt Thomas
Corey Lemonier
Leanord Williams
Nick Oleary
Curt Maggit
Avery Young
Sammy Watkins(really not backyard but still.... Should have been at UM)
Geno Smith
Steadman Bailey
Rashad Greene
Devonta Freeman(don't know why he wasn't recruited hard.... Shannon blunder)
Jayron Hosley(lol not recruited)
Ricardo Louis(didn't want to play safety but still ELITE talent, give him a chance)
Alex Collins(Coach)
Greg Dent

Lol that's enough.

I wouldnt put Eli Rogers on that list but yeah its brutal

Eli was pretty meh IMO. not mad about him though I dont see Keith Brown on your list and dammit how much do we need him now? that one really hurt

Advertisement
I think the momentum of our OL recruits is awesome... it will carry us and will be the foundation of our team for years to come. I trust in Golden... He and his staff are busting there tails recruiting kids... they will bring in the right guys... playmakers, ballers, beasts... all we gotta do is keep winning... Winning changes everything. We get more exposure and more kids across the country see our team balling and want to be apart of it... JUST WIN BABY!

the outflow of elite talent from Dade and Broward continues...

it sucks. we wont be elite until we keep the elite kids in our backyard. it is as simple as that

What do you expect after the last 2 coaches shxt in the pot... At least we r headed in the right direction!

How do you know we headed in the right direction? We won seven games.

Advertisement
Summer momentum won't mean ****all if we win 10+ games this year.

Or if we lose more than 3.

Does anyone truly believe this crew will have trouble recruiting if they start posting big wins on the field? Which, by the way, is the only **** thing that matters anyway. IDGAF how they're doing it - Texas kids, Cali Kids, Jersey Kids, North Korean kids for all I care - WIN.

So our current class right now is compiled of kids from SoFla and we're acting like we're not getting anyone from our own backyard. Not to mention it is only April. Funny.

17-18 year olds are in the now. The hot school ,the positive buzz. The espn love. We currently don't have this

Advertisement
its freaking april. wow. shut up bout this stuff. NSD isnt till FEB which is about 10 months away. as long as we win, well get who we want. and there are so many kids in so fla, ur never gonna get everyone of em.

Advertisement
Back