Recruiting News and Notes from Miami's Spring Game

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
There's a lot of talk about Champagnat-Catholic ATH Gregory Rousseau committing to Miami sometime today, after talking with him at the scrimmage, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he commits today to the Canes

Update: He has committed to Miami

2019 IMG Academy RB Noah Cain's recruitment will come down to the wire, Cain wants to be a three and done type of running back and he's going to focus heavily on the depth chart. When i last talked to him at the Opening Nike Regional in Orlando, he told me his top three schools were Miami, LSU and Oklahoma -- Now he's opened up to two more schools. Ohio State and Michigan. He's planning on committing around the same time that Cam Akers committed in December of 2018 so we have a long way to go in his recruitment.

Miami has continued to monitor 2018 Cardinal Gibbons S Max Worship and I believe if Miami offers him he would commit on the spot. He's a very underrated DB

There's reports that Florida is still in contact with 2018 Miami commit Artur Sitkowski and those reports are true. Rutgers and Ole Miss are also in contact with him, but he's 100% committed to Miami. -- He even told me he's activity recruiting IMG Academy RB Noah Cain "He comes into my room every night at 11pm and we just talk about Miami."

Last edited:
Advertisement
Anybody with the last name warship was meant to be a mean *** football player.

Would rep, [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] put the terrorist gif into Under this my good man.

Advertisement
Lose one guy in Chatman and all of a sudden we aren't getting Campbell

You people suck

it doesnt sound likely that Cain ends up here if he is concerned about depth chart with Davis and Lingard i doubt he will see as many carries early on as it sounds like he is hoping to.

Anybody with the last name warship was meant to be a mean *** football player.

Would rep, [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] put the terrorist gif into Under this my good man.

Hope this was the one you wanted my friend

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Erick, is Worship a take?

To me taking him in this class would be unnecessary, he's a Safety & plays the exact same spot as Hall & Russell.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back