Recruiting News and Notes from Miami's Spring Game

Advertisement
It was nice to see all the elite talent in attendance. From the looks of it seems like alot positive things to build on.

**sherwood and Reese were hanging out alot in the begining** It would be nice to get both of them but espcially Reese who already has the size of a nfl player .. kid is a monster and a crazy athlete**

**the last wr spot still open..shartwz was in attendance with Bully .. i didnt see moore or xavier williams but if i were to choose the last wr we get would be kevin austin from north broward**

**It seems like there is alot of good chemistry with russell, Hall and jobe... they safety position will be the best in the nation with them 3**

**saw noah cain and lorenzo chop it up with thomas brown for a moment .. cain and wright will be a outstanding backfield for 19**

We really need to land tyson or patrick!!!

N'Kosi was there and you can just tell what type of player he will be. He will start immediately and win sept 16th

Advertisement
Noah Cain better go somewhere else then if he's scared of depth chart.

Talking like a bust already.

Any of the schools he's talking about are gonna be 2-3-4 deep with good RBs so no matter where he goes unless it's an FIU or UCF he's gonna have to earn it...

it doesnt sound likely that Cain ends up here if he is concerned about depth chart with Davis and Lingard i doubt he will see as many carries early on as it sounds like he is hoping to.

Not necessarily, He really likes Miami

So where are we on his list, have to think it comes down to us LSU and OSU

Feel like all the schools he mentioned will have loaded depth charts

Yup. The type of big name schools he´s looking at will all likely have loaded depth charts at RB.

Advertisement
Any of the schools he's talking about are gonna be 2-3-4 deep with good RBs so no matter where he goes unless it's an FIU or UCF he's gonna have to earn it...
Yeah we just gotta convince him that we can get him out in 3. Just because you got a guy 1 yr older doesnt mean you cant leave in 3.
Lingard will be out in 3.
Best part is at Miami he wont get worn down with 300+ carries in a yr which is terrible

There's a lot of talk about Champagnat-Catholic ATH Gregory Rousseau committing to Miami sometime today, after talking with him at the scrimmage, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he commits today to the Canes

Update: He has committed to Miami

2019 IMG Academy RB Noah Cain's recruitment will come down to the wire, Cain wants to be a three and done type of running back and he's going to focus heavily on the depth chart. When i last talked to him at the Opening Nike Regional in Orlando, he told me his top three schools were Miami, LSU and Oklahoma -- Now he's opened up to two more schools. Ohio State and Michigan. He's planning on committing around the same time that Cam Akers committed in December of 2018 so we have a long way to go in his recruitment.

Miami has continued to monitor 2018 Cardinal Gibbons S Max Worship and I believe if Miami offers him he would commit on the spot. He's a very underrated DB

There's reports that Florida is still in contact with 2018 Miami commit Artur Sitkowski and those reports are true. Rutgers and Ole Miss are also in contact with him, but he's 100% committed to Miami. -- He even told me he's activity recruiting IMG Academy RB Noah Cain "He comes into my room every night at 11pm and we just talk about Miami."

Well, I like that the kid is punctual, but I don't think he ends up at Miami. I'm hearing that Sitkowski is telling him not to come if he really wants to be 3 and done as he'll have too hard a time passing up a second NC. TIFWIW.

Advertisement
Back