Recruiting momentum now?

Advertisement
And Mingo just in case.

1694532649525.png

That's the thing. It's not hard to get a real deal job for coordinators that produce anymore. If UF looks at what Dawson does and wants to replace Napier with Dawson, you think we got enough money to stop them? With Guidry's baggage, it may be a little easier to keep him longer if he becomes a commodity, but Dawson could very well be gone if we finish averaging over 35ppg. Not because he's so ready to leave, but those offers WILL come based on how big the turn around from last year is.
What baggage?

in that case I don't want either. Stewart is overrated and Turner is a cancer. We've already had enough of those types of players in the past.
Id let the coaches decide. Stewart I don't like from his antics during recruiting, but others are hard to say. Willis, the dt we just took from bama, etc. Plenty of kids figure it out in a new place and our staff definitely evals character

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would take Stewart back. As long he knows he playing everywhere along that front including DT. But also on the coaches to judge his character and culture fit

I would take Stewart back. As long he knows he playing everywhere along that front including DT. But also on the coaches to judge his character and culture fit

I wouldn't.

He was invisible in the game and we'd only have him for 1-2 more years and along with the baggage. I love the idea of having a 6-6, 280 pound DL that can play several spots, but he's been disappointing thus far

Advertisement
I wouldn't.

He was invisible in the game and we'd only have him for 1-2 more years and along with the baggage. I love the idea of having a 6-6, 280 pound DL that can play several spots, but he's been disappointing thus far
Yeah will if its off the field stuff kool. But i remember man here adamant we couldnt have a top 25 offense because we had no one like Tank Dell at WR.

DJ Durkin to me is not using those DL right. Scheme is very passive and reactive. But i digress.

Advertisement
Shemar is a lame and Moe is worse, but he will not finish his college eligibility in the same underwhelming way it has began. Coming home as a developed upperclassman would pay dividends for us and him. He needs the juice, he and his team don’t have it.

Shemar is a lame and Moe is worse, but he will not finish his college eligibility in the same underwhelming way it has began. Coming home as a developed upperclassman would pay dividends for us and him. He needs the juice, he and his team don’t have it.
He's a SDE,the same spot Bain plays,is he going to come here to be a backup too.He's made it clear he's not going to play inside.

Advertisement
Back