Recruiting momentum now?

Advertisement
Yes. More 2025 and another soon in 2024.
Hey @Geo305
Keep Talking Idris Elba GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bull ****, they want fcking cash. Pay them what they are worth. Look what jerry jones did with dan Quin. That dudes a head coach all day long. He payed him and kept him. Make it to hard for him to leave. Why are over a middle of the road school . win a title at miami and you get a real deal job served up on your plate. end of fcking story.
Jerry Jones had nothing to do with coach Quinn coming back. He interviewed at 3 jobs for HC & none of them chose him. So while I'll agree he should be a head coach it's not relevant if none of the places he interviewed at extended an offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jerry Jones had nothing to do with coach Quinn coming back. He interviewed at 3 jobs for HC & none of them chose him. So while I'll agree he should be a head coach it's not relevant if none of the places he interviewed at extended an offer.

I’m pretty sure teams offered Quinn, he just wanted to make sure his next HC situation isn’t a dumbster fire from jump. But I get where you tryin go..probably the same train of thought for Dawson moving forward. Guess we’ll see

Advertisement
Back