RECRUITING ME THE HARDEST

Advertisement
Can someone explain to me how these schools run around with these big bags of cash and nobody every rats them out, never, not once.

Can someone explain to me how these schools run around with these big bags of cash and nobody every rats them out, never, not once.

Whose going to turn them in? UM? Do you know how fast the community in So Fla would turn on UM if it turned a bunch of these kids in? There is a whole industry in South Florida dedicated to leaching money off these kids. UM would make huge enemies all over So Fla if it turned kids in. Do you think some player/family/reporter in some SEC college town is going to blow the whistle? You think some reporter would be able to live or work in Tuscaloosa if they blew the whistle on Bama? There are places where the entire community is not only complicit, but supportive of this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...lege-football-s-inner-workings-202143287.html

"In a soon-to-be-released book on college football, the father of
freshman wide receiver Ricky Seals-Jones said two schools offered his
son around $600,000 during his recruitment for his commitment to their
programs ? twice as much as the $300,000 offer Seals-Jones reportedly
fielded from another "top-20″ program, according to Yahoo! Sports' Dan Wetzel who viewed an advance copy of the book.

Details surrounding the Jones family's $300,000 are in the upcoming
book, "The System: The Glory and Scandal of Big-Time College Football,"
by Armen Keteyian and Jeff Benedict. In the book, Chester Jones,
Seals-Jones' father, said his family opted to decline the offers and
sign with Texas A&M, fearing potential problems with Seals-Jones'
eligibility.

Jones claims that a high-profile program other than A&M offered
"$300,000 in cash, use of a luxury suite during football season, eight
season tickets and $1,000 per month for Ricky and $500 for the family."
But ensuing offers from one SEC school and one ACC school were "a lot
higher than that," according to Jones".

I like the scheme Miami runs on defense

230.gif

Advertisement
I gotta do what best for me thats such as selfish statement. Then they turn out amounting to nothing in college

Advertisement
Back