Recruiting lows?

Advertisement
Imo 20 is the max , wouldn’t be shocked with 17-18. Especially if we use spots in portal. This isn’t a big class.

@Cribby , I just posted in a different thread I expected 20-21. . ... 2 blue shirts + 2-3 2022 portal kids, rest are high schoolers.

I just don't see how you get down to below 20. That seems reckless to me, robbing future performance for today's performance.

@Cribby , I just posted in a different thread I expected 20-21. . ... 2 blue shirts + 2-3 2022 portal kids, rest are high schoolers.

I just don't see how you get down to below 20. That seems reckless to me, robbing future performance for today's performance.
You aren’t the one trying to get an extension this year and not going into year four as dead man walking. This is manny’s beat chance to win big , if they can get “ good “ players at positions of need they’re willing to do it. This all could be moot if the ic’s are adjusted. Also who’s to say more good players don’t hit the portal? I’m just saying 17-18 is possible.

You aren’t the one trying to get an extension this year and not going into year four as dead man walking. This is manny’s beat chance to win big , if they can get “ good “ players at positions of need they’re willing to do it. This all could be moot if the ic’s are adjusted. Also who’s to say more good players don’t hit the portal? I’m just saying 17-18 is possible.
I agree that this will be a small class thus year and that we really shouldn't be losing our minds with the recruiting rankings. The approach so far that has been taken is understandable as well. At this point we just have to perform on the field and we are returning practically the whole team from last year that posted a pretty decent record. If we can capitalize on that with the off-season coaching changes made, we should be able to bring in solid players this class and from portal. Moving forward we would be in a much better position than past years recruiting both locally and nationally.

I’m more concerned with Manny’s ability to coach then I am about his recruiting. He’s been here to recruit as head coach two classes. He won 8 games last year. Had we not lost by 36 thousand to UNC people would feel a little better in my opinion. He recruited a big time class. He will sign a strong but smaller class and i’m sure use the other sports for the portal. As Cribby said. If he can’t sign more portal kids i’m sure the class will end up with more kids. Either way, we will be fine. The question is, Can Manny not get destroyed by Alabama, earn some respect, and win 11 games this year?

Advertisement
@Cribby have the LBs you talked about never happened or whats the news there?

Advertisement
Back