Recruiting lows?

siulrc

Sophomore
I know still is very early in this recruiting cycle plus the NCAA dead period extension didn't help; but are seasoned recruiting contributors concerns about the lack of news in the Miami recruiting trail? Currently, we have one verbal commitment and no noise on anybody. The only recruit we heard about was Isiah Bond and he just gave verbal to gayturds. When compared nationally and against our main competitors, it seem we are being left behind or there is no that much noise about um recruiting.

maybe this is the way it looks to an outsider like me but I thought with the addition of T rob and the Ishmael Aristide to the coaching staff that there would be more excitement or more noise in recruiting process.

I know it was posted in a different thread but its worthwhile mentioning as a comparison: FSU is building a nice class ( i was very surprised they got a verbal from AJ Duff) if they all stick or not it remains to be seen but until they don't we have to go by what the current class is. Also, some of the 2022 mock recruiting classes don't look like a class that will get us closer to acc championship much less a natty

Are any of the contributor with inside knowledge in miami recruiting have the same concerns or its a matter time until we can start having camps, 7's on 7', paradise camp etc?

off seasons blues!!!
GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
I know still is very early in this recruiting cycle plus the NCAA dead period extension didn't help; but are seasoned recruiting contributors concerns about the lack of news in the Miami recruiting trail? Currently, we have one verbal commitment and no noise on anybody. The only recruit we heard about was Isiah Bond and he just gave verbal to gayturds. When compared nationally and against our main competitors, it seem we are being left behind or there is no that much noise about um recruiting.

maybe this is the way it looks to an outsider like me but I thought with the addition of T rob and the Ishmael Aristide to the coaching staff that there would be more excitement or more noise in recruiting process.

I know it was posted in a different thread but its worthwhile mentioning as a comparison: FSU is building a nice class ( i was very surprised they got a verbal from AJ Duff) if they all stick or not it remains to be seen but until they don't we have to go by what the current class is. Also, some of the 2022 mock recruiting classes don't look like a class that will get us closer to acc championship much less a natty

Are any of the contributor with inside knowledge in miami recruiting have the same concerns or its a matter time until we can start having camps, 7's on 7', paradise camp etc?

off seasons blues!!!
GO CANES!!!
This won't make you feel much better:

Advertisement

off seasons blues!!!
GO CANES!!!
This is a stage-gate process.

First point to watch: early June / on-site activities.
From there, watch balance of June to July. Other kids to target over summer before attention turns to fall practice.
From there, first part of season - reengaging with kids before the season is good or bad, maybe there are some september OVs to watch.
From there, it will be a function of how good or not good the team plays, who is interseted and who commits.

So nothing really to judge for a month. If we don't ahve some good commitments by the second week of june, it's fair to ask what is going on.

Advertisement

From there, watch balance of June to July. Other kids to target over summer before attention turns to fall practice.
From there, first part of season - reengaging with kids before the season is good or bad, maybe there are some september OVs to watch.
From there, it will be a function of how good or not good the team plays, who is interseted and who commits.

So nothing really to judge for a month. If we don't ahve some good commitments by the second week of june, it's fair to ask what is going on.
thanks!!! good info

That sounds great but other programs are sitting at 12-13 commits while we are at 1. Seems a bit odd to me as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement

off seasons blues!!!
GO CANES!!!
HC is the problem

Advertisement
Back