Recruiting Flip(Episode)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Malik flip? F-U Ferman. Edge won’t allow it…

Would love to flip the other Michigan DL. Wonder if Wolverine recruits think Harbaugh might bolt for the NFL…

Malik flip? F-U Ferman. Edge won’t allow it…

Would love to flip the other Michigan DL. Wonder if Wolverine recruits think Harbaugh might bolt for the NFL…
Thus far Michigan has taken a stance of no NIL for recruits, only enrolled players. 1-2 more flips and I can see them becoming suddenly enlightened on NIL deals for recruits.

Thus far Michigan has taken a stance of no NIL for recruits, only enrolled players. 1-2 more flips and I can see them becoming suddenly enlightened on NIL deals for recruits.
Did not know that, wow. Would be curious how the school can enforce such a rule? Pull scholarship offers if a recruit signed an NIL deal with a third party?

Advertisement
Did not know that, wow. Would be curious how the school can enforce such a rule? Pull scholarship offers if a recruit signed an NIL deal with a third party?
Harbaugh’ s position at Michigan is the modern day equivalent of Bear, or Bo or Woody. No NIL for recruits has been Harbaiugh’s stated position and no one in the or around the program will challenge Harbaugh. But if he changes his position so will everyone else.

More Malik is going to flip takes.

No wonder these kids play with the media, **** must be exhausting.

Advertisement
40 new players!?!?!?!
I Guess The Breakfast Club GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Excuse the ignorance but how does this work? I thought NIL was between player, agent, and company.

Advertisement
Back