Recruiting excuses

SolidCane

Senior
Banned
Here are the CIS handbook for porsters recruiting excuses section. Some interesting stuff, check it out.

Pick any of these when:

(a) A kid commits to another school

(b) A kid decommits

1. He wants to play now and we can't offer immediate playing time.

2. He wants to play for a program that is winning now.

3. UM did everything they could, kid just wants to get away.

4. He is scared of competition.

5. He got paid.

6. The cloud.

7. Grades.

When assessing which excuse to use, make sure to overlook:

(a) other program's depth chart.

(b) other program's recruiting classes.

(c) other program's previous recruiting history versus winning/loss record -Unless said program has been Elite for more than four years, which should refer you immediately to Excuse number (2).

Other helpful tips: If said recruit is committed to an SEC school, you should always use Excuse (5). It is always the recruit's fault if somehow they are not enrolled, admitted, or given an offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You missed a bunch of stuff. For a full listing, click on CAPS4LIFE's username, go to activity and recent porsts. It's all there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
should start the annual Cane's Haters Ball, you got plenty of contestants on here….

should start the annual Cane's Haters Ball, you got plenty of contestants on here….

I am a hater because some of the logic used here is funny to me? Ok.

Maybe I'm being insensitive about it, but don't get mad at me for seeing what you obviously refuse to believe.

I'm not the one making excuses.

Last edited:
Great thread. Very necessary. ******* about people posting excuses, starts ***** thread to ensure more people come out to complain about excuses.

Advertisement
Great thread. Very necessary. ******* about people posting excuses, starts ***** thread to ensure more people come out to complain about excuses.

Who is *****ing?

:ibisroflmao:

Why are you mad though?

Read it again, where is it wrong?

Who is *****ing?

Why are you mad though?

No really, strong, strong work. Very informative. I needed to read this to catch up on Canes Football.

******* because he thinks someone is *****ing about *****ing. bomb = ***** cubed. He's like the Voltron of rustled.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Who is *****ing?

Why are you mad though?

No really, strong, strong work. Very informative. I needed to read this to catch up on Canes Football.

FAIL. Not once was there *****ing in my OP.

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I saw something intelligently subtle. My mistake. I guess its just you trying to simply trying to start a 20 page *****fest among Canes. It was just a simple high school e-beef call-out thread. I apologize for reading too much into it.

Yes, fans on message boards somehow have been the ultimate deciding factor for commitments. LOL

Advertisement
You missed a bunch of stuff. For a full listing, click on CAPS4LIFE's username, got to activity and recent porsts. It's all there.

SOLID - you forgot "Fans being mean on Twitter"

Me? No way bra. Just repeating what was said by a few kids named... um.... oh yeah, Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson. Later what was written by Kevin Beard to all UM fans too. But hey... what do THEY know right??? Lulz...

I am a hater because some of the logic used here is funny to me? Ok.

Maybe I'm being insensitive about it, but don't get mad at me for seeing what you obviously refuse to believe.

I'm not the one making excuses.

WTF do i refuse to believe?

Every opposed view on this ******* site now makes someone a "blind Golden apologist"! Its annoying as ****!

and believe it or not, some kids really do leave Miami because:

a. They got paid
b. Admissions issues at UM
c. the Cloud (not this year, but for the past 3classes)
d. They want a real college environment and a big fan base with big game atmosphere (SEC)

But, i also realize that they leave cause our defensive scheme sucks and they want to be in a scheme that puts them in a position to succeed. Or some leave like Cook, JC and Lane, cause they're front runners and want to be on the team that just won the title and has the heisman winner.

More frustrating, they leave cause we didn't recruit them. Mckenzie, Sean White, Skai Moore,…

You missed a bunch of stuff. For a full listing, click on CAPS4LIFE's username, got to activity and recent porsts. It's all there.

Me? No way bra. Just repeating what was said by a few kids named... um.... oh yeah, Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson. Later what was written by Kevin Beard to all UM fans too. But hey... what do THEY know right??? Lulz...

Yet you continually bash kids in here. Appears you have trouble believing your own bull****.

Strictly a phenomena for UM fans right?

Seems legit.

Advertisement
Back