Recruiting Chatter - 12/17 (PM Update)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sources tell me that, although far from home, Flowe personally feels strongly that the "E comes before the W" and will therefore be picking Miami today.

Advertisement
Interesting cause Ivins was told Francois has been a silent commit to Wiski and will make it official tomorrow. The battle of the Mods. Let’s see who’s right. Again I haven’t had faith Flowe is coming ever.

Advertisement
We can’t compete with Louisville and UCF bags. Lol

Time’s Up - Slay the Slurpers!
I'm surprised you're so negative in all this. I know what happens every year but still. Bunch of Debbie Downers over here. Canes Tears or some shît

Advertisement
Ever notice how if a 4* / 5* kid is from Miami, his family wants him to leave town on too many occasions, yet for the kids that want to come to us from OOT, the families want them to stay home. . . SMH.

Hoping for the best today, but prepared to be disappointed.

Ever notice how if a 4* / 5* kid is from Miami, his family wants him to leave town on too many occasions, yet for the kids that want to come to us from OOT, the families want them to stay home. . . SMH.

Hoping for the best today, but prepared to be disappointed.
We have a bunch of kids in this very class who are coming to Miami from other places. How does that work with your comment?

I will hold any comments until Thursday. No need to add negative comments or wishful thinking that I may not have any insight information.

We have a bunch of kids in this very class who are coming to Miami from other places. How does that work with your comment?
Quoting our reputable OP: LB Justin Flowe has not informed the coaches of his decision as of Tuesday night. The staff is unsure of what to expect with him, as they believe he prefers to be in Miami, but his family is pushing for him to stay at home.

Advertisement
Back