Recruiting Chatter - 12/17 (PM Update)

View as article
Advertisement
I get it. Tell that to Height, C. Williams, Rivers, Chantz, C. Washington, Worsham, TVD, Austin-Cave and others.

Kids everywhere want to experience something new ... and also be a star in their hometown. Grandmas everywhere want kids nearby. Something new is generally an exciting image, so it’s more likely to help Miami than some school in the sticks. When we lose kids, it’s mostly because our play sucks and the hometown opportunity is diminished, so why not experience something new. When explaining why they went elsewhere, the experience something new is an easy answer. Sure beats explaining that UM is hot mess and they weren’t feeling it. It’s a rare kid who really needs to get away, and then there is often a reason. That DL when went to Illinois comes to mind.
I get it. Was quoting OP. I was one of the kids that "went away." Thanks

Advertisement
Been told you guys...all these years of recruiting has taught me one thing..” expect no one and you will never be disappointed.It leaves you only with the joy of of the ones you do get”.

Advertisement
Stefan knows as much as Pete did

It's honestly not a big deal...No one comes here for the predictions

Also, if you saw any of that this morning, you can really understand that that scared immature kid would tell anyone anything. He literally got emotional and walked out twice on a group of teammates, then while not realizing how weak he looked decided it was time to come back and be cool again when it's my turn and jerk off a staff who treated me like gold for 2 seasons...Literally thought he was cool after looking like a scared b**ch for 2 hours.

It's like oh that's funny...who are you again? The dude who just had tears in his eyes and had to disappear twice because he couldn't handle things...oh carry on.

Whole situation was just absurd. And I was just tuning in every 7-8 mins when I'd see a new update come thru on my twitter.

So every time the staff is confident about uncommitted prospects they go elsewhere. That’s the only certainty we got.

Advertisement

Also, if you saw any of that this morning, you can really understand that that scared immature kid would tell anyone anything. He literally got emotional and walked out twice on a group of teammates, then while not realizing how weak he looked decided it was time to come back and be cool again when it's my turn and jerk off a staff who treated me like gold for 2 seasons...Literally thought he was cool after looking like a scared b**ch for 2 hours.

It's like oh that's funny...who are you again? The dude who just had tears in his eyes and had to disappear twice because he couldn't handle things...oh carry on.

Whole situation was just absurd. And I was just tuning in every 7-8 mins when I'd see a new update come thru on my twitter.
Exactly. I get the frustration and hate, not all of it but some fans on here contradict themselves daily that you learn to ignore them. Dude went out of his way to try and troll Miami and he only trolled himself.

In what world does anyone think we were going to end strongly, when you see the performance we put out against FIU, and Duke . I really questioned the intelligence of these coaches, actually thinking that those performances would have no impact on recruiting. Most young teams get better as the season progresses, we were actually got worse as the season went on.

4* OT

1576691099120.png

Advertisement

Kid had to leave cause he was crying like a baby lol. I wish him crying like a little bi tch was on espn. What a puss. Im feel spurned so this kid is going to get all my **** on here lol

Advertisement
Back