Recruiting Chatter - 12/17 (AM Update)

View as article
Disagree, completely. This staff, much like the previous 3 regimes, isn’t respected. It’s very simple.
That's what I'm saying, what do you disagree with? The last few staffs, all said the same thing, they all felt good and got spurned.
There was even a running joke about it a few years ago.

Advertisement
Greene took bags- what can you do? Unless it was a fake account, one of his family members said if other schools wanted him they should have dropped a bigger bag. I hate the staff as much as anyone, but you can't really put that on the staff.

Flowe was always a long shot. Miami never led so I don't see him going to USC as a loss. And I don't buy for 1 sec that the end of the season mattered. The narrative I would have sold is that the team is mentally weak and has has no senior leadership or a QB who commands respect. Those clubhouse cancers will be gone. Miami is bringing in the right QB. Now it needs a QB for the defense. Miami's history of LBs in the NFL means that he will be joining an elite fraternity. Losing to FIU and Duke only reinforces the narrative.

The biggest whiffs are the players we DIDN'T recruit, not "losing" ones that were longshots or took bags. Needed OL and CBs. I don't think this class meets those needs.

Knighton doesn’t come if Willie isn’t fired. Stop it.
This is a lie, FSU reporters were even reporting it was trending away from them before Taggart was fired, knighton was shown throwing up the U after one of their games weeks before the FSU Miami game and he visited Miami that month too.

This is a lie, FSU reporters were even reporting it was trending away from them before Taggart was fired, knighton was shown throwing up the U after one of their games weeks before the FSU Miami game and he visited Miami that month too.

Show me link.

Advertisement
Greene took bags- what can you do? Unless it was a fake account, one of his family members said if other schools wanted him they should have dropped a bigger bag. I hate the staff as much as anyone, but you can't really put that on the staff.

Flowe was always a long shot. Miami never led so I don't see him going to USC as a loss. And I don't buy for 1 sec that the end of the season mattered. The narrative I would have sold is that the team is mentally weak and has has no senior leadership or a QB who commands respect. Those clubhouse cancers will be gone. Miami is bringing in the right QB. Now it needs a QB for the defense. Miami's history of LBs in the NFL means that he will be joining an elite fraternity. Losing to FIU and Duke only reinforces the narrative.

The biggest whiffs are the players we DIDN'T recruit, not "losing" ones that were longshots or took bags. Needed OL and CBs. I don't think this class meets those needs.
That’s facts about flowe, I dont Think it would have mattered even if we won vs the 2 we lost late. Usc always usually gets their elite kids to stay home in the final hour and I expect That to happen here but we will see

Advertisement
You knows what’s funny is next week this same **** staff will want their kids dancing on the sidelines in the slapdick bowl against a team that will make Miami its *****

Advertisement
Show me link.
FA42D09B-7144-4748-BE5B-1FB5B37895B8.jpeg

This video was done weeks before it was posted on Twitter too

Advertisement
Auburn defensive line coach is known to drop heavy bags.Height is already bought and paid for.

Pretty sad if true. And with a kid who handled his recruitment process with a lot of respect and professionalism. Hopefully this is all about nothing and he signs with us tomorrow but who the **** knows anymore.

Greene is absolutely on the staff. This staff couldn’t tell mom wasn’t on the take? How stupid can they be? On top of that, they are left we nothing.....again.

That’s facts about flowe, I dont Think it would have mattered even if we won vs the 2 we lost late. Usc always usually gets their elite kids to stay home in the final hour and I expect That to happen here but we will see
No they don't. They've literally been Miami west in that respect. Elite kids going to all of the other elite schools. They're ranked 80TH in recruiting right now. This board would be exploding if that were the case here.

Advertisement
Back