Recruiting Chatter - 12/17 (AM Update)

View as article
Advertisement
If JK flips who went with us only after UF said no, and FSU imploded , and we lose out on Parish who did want to be a Cane, this whole group needs to be shown the door. Now half the staff likes Machado, the other half doesn't good grief the guy has a highlight reel that is a half hour long. So we tell Mathis to take a hike, we lose out on the Mccarthur kid, and now we have no one. We are recruiting safeties but have no corners, no o linemen, WTF is going on

Yep, and now we are gonna have to turn to the portal. You know you have ****ed up recruiting when you have to rely on an entity that should be just a supplemental at best. Now add in our portal defections ...... what a **** show.

Thank u;

And the portal is a 50/50 shot. U can get a Osborne or a Kennedy. Ur life line should be the player development of the classes u recruit. These are the guys that grow together, learn together, build chemistry. The portal is strictly to supplement what you already have, maybe be a quick plug....but now it’s becoming the exact opposite. That’s another indictment, among many

Early signing day is not the time we shine
Our time is in a couple weeks when we will start flipping the app state recruits and start finding all the diamonds in the rough
Just wait guys we’ll flip a couple more two stars from g5 schools
Manny has this all under control

This is why I said that we need 3 OLs from the portal.

We need an IMMEDIATE change. We need to have guys jumpstart the OL room the way that KJ Osborne jumpstarted the WR room.

We need 2 years for certain young OLs to develop.

The problem with that is that we don't know who will be available in the portal. There could be a lot of good OL available and also there could be very few if any. Thats why the portal is a bonus and not a plan.

Advertisement
Don’t just say it,Pull up the names, the ones that were committed this late in the cycle that went elsewhere
Alex Collins, Jordan Scarlett, Jordan Cronkite, Brandon Powell, Dexter Williams.
That's just off the dome and doesn't even count the numerous ones that weren't committed. I'm not saying knighton won't come but there is precidence and it wouldn't surprise me.

Advertisement
[
Alex Collins, Jordan Scarlett, Jordan Cronkite, Brandon Powell, Dexter Williams.
That's just off the dome and doesn't even count the numerous ones that weren't committed. I'm not saying knighton won't come but there is precidence and it wouldn't surprise me.
Again nether of those guys were committed this late in the cycle a day before signing day outside of Brandon powell and he’s not on knighton level so I wasnt Referring to him anyway. People just trying to be fear mongerers and conjure up bullsh*t and the sh*t is annoying, his own coach yesterday said he’s solid to Miami and FSU is not in it with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
[
Again nether of those guys were committed this late in the cycle a day before signing day outside of Brandon powell and he’s not on knighton level so I wasnt Referring to him anyway.
Yes they all were commited very late, who cares if it was a day. If they're going to spurn us, they're going to spurn us. And what does their "level" have to do with it? If anything, those are the ones that definitely spurn us.

[
Again nether of those guys were committed this late in the cycle a day before signing day outside of Brandon powell and he’s not on knighton level so I wasnt Referring to him anyway. People just trying to be fear mongerers and the sh*t is annoying, his own coach yesterday said he’s solid to Miami and FSU is not in it with him
Because coaches always know what teenagers are going to do. Some of these fickle kids' parents don't even know.

Advertisement
Back