Recruiting chat on Friday, June 3rd: Noon-1 P.M.

View as article
Advertisement
DJ Johnson just released a top 4 of Michigan, Alabama, UM, and OU

Somethings changed this year same did with michigan last year they were in top fives now we are in alot of top fives.....we elite now on the trail we fkin with the big dogs. Rip college football prepare them bootyholes cuz we fkin.

Thank you Pete. Also, I completely agree with the above post, this is a Q and A for Pete, not for anyone else, if you would like to anwser questions please start your own threads instead of diluting this one.

We got more experts than the entire WalMart chain has suppositories.

did you find bigfoot?

Most dudes on this board were right about roberts scott......we complained that he was slow and everyone said no hes a take. Find out the recruit geeks were right while the other fans just follow whatever coaches say...use your eyes people.

Advertisement
Is Leatherwood still a take? Once we get Brahms I think we'll be done on the OL

scholly count at 79
11 seniors
lets say no one leaves early for the draft that would be 68 or 17 scholarships. Here's where it gets good.......pick 9-10 of these guys who won't be here next year:
Gus Edwards, Trayon Gray, Hunter Knighton, Jahir Jones, Ryan Mayes, Michael Jackson, Mike Smith, Terry McCray, Darrell Langham, Brendan Loftus, Hayden Mahoney, Ryan Fines, James King, Terrance Henly, Jamie Gordnier, Scott Patchan.

A case can be made for every one of these guys either leaving for the chance to play significanly elsewhere or getting recruited over in the next 2 classes. 10 of them leave that means we have 27 scholly's for 2017 class

Advertisement
Is Leatherwood still a take? Once we get Brahms I think we'll be done on the OL

This a serious question? Leatherwood is arguably the best OL in the whole country and the top LT(our top need). We'd push the whole current committed OL class out if it meant getting Leatherwood.

I can't tell if some of you are trollin' or are just slow.

Sent from my outdated Droid

scholly count at 79
11 seniors
lets say no one leaves early for the draft that would be 68 or 17 scholarships. Here's where it gets good.......pick 9-10 of these guys who won't be here next year:
Gus Edwards, Trayon Gray, Hunter Knighton, Jahir Jones, Ryan Mayes, Michael Jackson, Mike Smith, Terry McCray, Darrell Langham, Brendan Loftus, Hayden Mahoney, Ryan Fines, James King, Terrance Henly, Jamie Gordnier, Scott Patchan.

A case can be made for every one of these guys either leaving for the chance to play significanly elsewhere or getting recruited over in the next 2 classes. 10 of them leave that means we have 27 scholly's for 2017 class

**** thats a bad roster

Advertisement
scholly count at 79
11 seniors

**** thats a bad roster

Couple of them at least have talent, but more than a few of them are just bad. Personally i think:
Edwards (most talented on the list), Mayes (seems to be in line to see field per Rumph yesterday), Smith (Still young and when he did see the field he made a couple of plays), King (local kid who can run and play ever ST we have plus Brini connection doesnt hurt), Gordnier (second most talented on this list IMO) and one of the OL make the cut.

Advertisement
How are recruits reacting to this current miami staff compared to fsu um...who will land the best class of the big 3 crystal balling?

Advertisement
Back