Recruit Remaining You Want The Most And Why?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chesapeake Shores Attention GIF by Hallmark Channel

Feels good these days actually getting to dream big about the guys Miami can land. It got me thinking about who we are targeting that I want the most.

For me it’s Malik Bryant. The reason: Linebacker recruiting used to be a strength of ours. It’s embarrassing to roll out the talent (or lack there of) that we have. Bryant is ranked as a top 3 recruit at his position. We need talent at this spot more than any other. Plus it’s a win against the big boys.

Who are you guys looking to land the most?
LB all the way then the rest. Aguirre, Bryant, Samson, Kirkland, Hykeem Williams, Cormani Obrien, Hicks, and Walker and call it a day. Baxter at RB is icing on the cake.

David Hicks. We need an infusion at DT, desperately. Looks like we'll get that infusion at edge but DT is needed. Even if we get Hicks, we're looking to go portal heave the next couple cycles
Cormani and Hicks I would say but that's probably with forgetting other beasts on our radar

Advertisement
David Hicks. We need an infusion at DT, desperately. Looks like we'll get that infusion at edge but DT is needed. Even if we get Hicks, we're looking to go portal heave the next couple cycles
What’re you expecting from Leonard Taylor next two seasons? He should be an AA before he leaves here.

Okunlola seems like the no brainer, but for me it’s Cormani. Mirabal and Mario will 1) always recruit OL great 2) will always develop at an elite tier.

Getting a kid like Cormani from Lakeland is not only elite talent at a position of need but it’s the message that comes with it. It’s a Jimbo signing Dalvin level Fu*k you

Cormani
Hicks
Sampson

We just don’t get guys like that. Or haven’t lately. 5 star true lockdown corners. Especially one from Lakeland. Would send an insane message. Hicks is the same reason just insert Texas instead of Lakeland. Sampson just cause he’s insanely good and his ceiling is stupid

Advertisement
David Hicks. He'll make Kelly/Moss/Wayne better, the offensive linemen better, and take the defensive classes of '22/'23 to another level.

I feel confident in Ol. So I’d go with Cedric Baxter.

An offense that can bully and control the pace of the game makes our defense look better anyway

Samson-Best player in the country, Day1 starter, most complete tackle in a long time

Cormani- 2nd Best player in the country, Best DB,Starts a trend for top corners to come here

Hicks-Game Changer in the trenches

Hykeem- Highest potential at WR

In that order
I second this

Advertisement
Feels good these days actually getting to dream big about the guys Miami can land. It got me thinking about who we are targeting that I want the most.

For me it’s Malik Bryant. The reason: Linebacker recruiting used to be a strength of ours. It’s embarrassing to roll out the talent (or lack there of) that we have. Bryant is ranked as a top 3 recruit at his position. We need talent at this spot more than any other. Plus it’s a win against the big boys.

Who are you guys looking to land the most?
1. Cormani (generational type talent, instant impact, future NFL 1st rounder, finally winning one of these battles and the list goes on)
1b. Harbor (a freak of all freaks. Honestly, in that shortlist of guys like Bo Jackson, Marcus Dupree, Jadeveon Clowney who are just a head above everyone else)
1c. Okunlola (him and Francis at both tackle spots for the next 3 years would be the best we've had since the glory years

4. Hicks
5. Malik

Advertisement
Back