Recruit Reaction - James Coley to Miami

gonoles11399 posts
They hired an unproven OC two weeks before Signing Day to get two recruits who are actually from Miami, definition of desperate.

Credit FSU 247 for the lulz

Whom they tried to keep and give play calling to. I love how convenient facts are left out from these dip *****

Advertisement
gonoles11399 posts
They hired an unproven OC two weeks before Signing Day to get two recruits who are actually from Miami, definition of desperate.

Credit FSU 247 for the lulz

Oh they mad. So now hes unproven. If he stayed they would have said how great of a play caller he will be

During the recruiting process, if you asked Keith who Nick Saban is, he would say "never heard of em"

Keif Bryant please. Though I'm sure his response will be something like "who is James Coley?"

This probably has no effect on Keith though. Higgins is his recruiter

1-2higgins.JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are having one helluva week at the U.........I don't how much more I can take!! I can't wait to see what type of talent these coaches/recruiters are gonna bring in, especially if we make it to the ACCCG again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct me if I'm wrong Sebastian, but I don't think they ever gave him play calling duties.

I don't post much, but used to play and still have some good connects with us and the enemies. I was told Jimbo offered him a 250k raise which would have put him in the 650k range and would give him play calling responsibilities. That is from a very credible person who WORKS in the FSU athletic office.

Advertisement
Back