Recruit exodus at Texas a&m?

Advertisement
Big Time ! Don't know why Moorehead tweeted what he tweeted

Then he tweeted again...smh... Sumlin should have had his given him his walking papers lastnight....

He's right.

But you don't tweet it..... smfh

Exactly this. Grown men shouldn't be playing the tweet/troll game against teenagers. You'll lose every time. Unfortunately, this event could cost him his job if recruits continue to jump ship (and if he doesn't shut up).

Advertisement
His tweet really wasn't all that bad, but as a coach you can't say that. I think that Netherly kid would most likely have decommitted anyway at some point. A&M is just reeling right now. Have been for a while now. That's the real reason both these kids opted out, IMO.

They definitely didnt lose the 2nd kid because of some tweets. That kid is just a coward as well, and found his out

Another dumb fcking adult tweeting like a 13 year old girl with some indirect, open-ended, nebulous nonsense. I'd fire his bytch *** for tweeting like a 13 year old girl more than for recruits decommitting. Those recruits are pu$$ies too just like Morehead.

Advertisement
Lack of loyalty goes both ways. How many recruits get pushed out when someone better comes along? How many coaches jump to other jobs if the offer is better and leave the commit hanging? This is a business. It's about whether the deal makes sense for both sides.

Then he tweeted again...smh... Sumlin should have had his given him his walking papers lastnight....

The first tweet was probably not the best idea, but I don't think it was that bad; the 2nd kid sounded like he would decommit anyway. Those follow up tweets though, the 'Y'all boys soft' - man what was he thinking.

Advertisement
Seriously, coaches jump at the first better offer they get, often with years left on their contracts. I guess their subjects have different rules?
Lack of loyalty goes both ways. How many recruits get pushed out when someone better comes along? How many coaches jump to other jobs if the offer is better and leave the commit hanging? This is a business. It's about whether the deal makes sense for both sides.

Seriously, coaches jump at the first better offer they get, often with years left on their contracts. I guess their subjects have different rules?

Apparently this coach has been to 3 schools in 6 years too. And he wants to preach about loyalty. SMH

Advertisement

Apparently this coach has been to 3 schools in 6 years too. And he wants to preach about loyalty. SMH

I don't know the history of those moves, were they his decisions or were the schools 'disloyal' to him?

I don't know the history of those moves, were they his decisions or were the schools 'disloyal' to him?

Looking at his moves (New Mexico GA to Stanford GA to VaTech WR coach to aTm WR coach) I'd say the coach is just trying to further his career. Can't say there's anything wrong with that; especially his move from GA to WR coach at VaTech. But he technically left VaTech for a lateral position at aTm. Granted he probably got a raise to do so.

National signing day is a money grab creating a bad vibe all around. The rules need to be changed to make any commitment binding or don't give it. Will prevent these kids from thinking they're kardashians for a few months.

Advertisement
Back