Recording of Private Zoom Chat available for Canes Connection members- We talk elite recruits leaning to Miami, Portal Wish List, Zion Nelson and more

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Canes Connection members just received a private link with a video of last night's Zoom call. We talk elite players leaning to Miami, Portal wishlist, Zion Nelson and more.

@Kansas Cane and some of the other folks on last night's call can tell you if it's worth it. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

https://www.canesconnection.com/membership

Let's get the most direct info and support the team in the most direct way. This is the only sport where the average fan can impact player personnel. It's time to take control of our favorite hobby.

Advertisement
For some reason when I click on the YouTube link it tells me “this video is private.” Any workarounds?

Edit: my dumb *** wasn’t signed in lol

Last edited:
For some reason when I click on the YouTube link it tells me “this video is private.” Any workarounds?
Make sure you are signing into YouTube with the same email that you use for Canes Connection. If you have another Gmail that you use for YouTube it will show up as blocked (even if you click the link from your Gmail account). It's annoying but I just dealt with the same issue and it works.

It was great D$…a lot of info in there but I’m just wondering how long it took you to catch your breath after all that…🤣

Advertisement
Talking Canes is breathing to me.
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Make sure you are signing into YouTube with the same email that you use for Canes Connection. If you have another Gmail that you use for YouTube it will show up as blocked (even if you click the link from your Gmail account). It's annoying but I just dealt with the same issue and it works.
Thank you! Appreciate the great work and effort you put into bringing us this info. Just discovered this place last year and it’s the standard—best in the biz.

Canes Connection members just received a private link with a video of last night's Zoom call. We talk elite players leaning to Miami, Portal wishlist, Zion Nelson and more.

@Kansas Cane and some of the other folks on last night's call can tell you if it's worth it. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below and pick a plan. When you enter promo code “CIS” in the blue link titled “Add promotion Code” (right under “Subtotal”) you get 20% off your first month Canes Connection subscription.

Let's get the most direct info and support the team in the most direct way. This is the only sport where the average fan can impact player personnel. It's time to take control of our favorite hobby.
From learning who might be on commit watch, to position group analysis, to player insight, to new names we’re recruiting….the Zoom will be Scoop City. It was last night and it’ll only get better with portal season here.

We’re maniacal fans. Lean into the mania with an investment of your time and $upport.

We’re national championship worthy fans. Let’s help build a national championship worthy roster.

Advertisement

Where was the link sent? I haven't received anything.

Hey, check your email. I did at first but I never noticed it because I was expecting the email to be from Canes Connection but it is not. The email is from YouTube. It was right in front of me the whole time. Just open the email and click the video screen cap.

Advertisement
Hey, check your email. I did at first but I never noticed it because I was expecting the email to be from Canes Connection but it is not. The email is from YouTube. It was right in front of me the whole time. Just open the email and click the video screen cap.
There it is. Did we just become best friends?

I haven’t gotten anything. Didn’t see anything from YouTube either.

I haven’t received either. If it’s coming from YouTube, I’m guessing it’s not working because the email I used for CanesConnection is not what I use for YouTube. Not sure what’s the easiest way to correct this is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back