2022 Recent Cover 3 podcast episode

Hufftwoseven

Y’all know Cribby got caught with the ratchet
Titled : The future of NIL and paying college football players.

Good podcast, my favorite one that covers all of college football, even if two hosts are Noles (Bud Elliot/Danny Kannel).

I will cut to the chase and bring fourth what was discussed that is related to Miami recruiting. Bud Elliot mentions that high rated recruits who wait until the Feb signing day get more $$$. Low key says a 5 star DL from south Florida, rumored number was $5M over 4 years. You know who he is talking about.

Advertisement
Can't blame a kid for taking that kind of money :(
It has also been rumored we offered MORE and he tweeted after his announcement something like if it was about $ I would have stayed in Miami. Others mentioned while our # for him was higher, we did not wish to entertain Moe who was rumored about asking for courtside heat tickets and a bunch of other **** while A&M was going to take care of Moe. On top of that Shemar was closer with the A&M kids and thought being surrounded by all those 5* would make him more productive and did not like our depth in terms of playing next to quality players.

It has also been rumored we offered MORE and he tweeted after his announcement something like if it was about $ I would have stayed in Miami. Others mentioned while our # for him was higher, we did not wish to entertain Moe who was rumored about asking for courtside heat tickets and a bunch of other **** while A&M was going to take care of Moe. On top of that Shemar was closer with the A&M kids and thought being surrounded by all those 5* would make him more productive and did not like our depth in terms of playing next to quality players.
I saw the whole tweet Shemar did but I kind of brushed it off. Where is this other rumors coming from? Legit sources or random people on Twitter??

Advertisement
And you believe that?

Didn't @JayCane20 or @SouthParkCane , one of the two, essentially say that we weren't even close to their number, although our number was good?

I saw the whole tweet Shemar did but I kind of brushed it off. Where is this other rumors coming from? Legit sources or random people on Twitter??

And you believe that?
I am not sure I even believe the 5m over 4 year # but I think we could have beaten the offer for just him.

Concerning the tweet, he did delete it shortly thereafter. IDK seems like it could have had some teeth. Kid is getting hyped up by the local crowd, we came hard down the stretch, people were getting excited, he goes to A&M and his feed was FILLED with people saying he took a bag, no loyalty, blah blah, would not be out of the ordinary for a kid to fire that off in his defense w/o thinking or conversely if A&M was higher, why even respond?

As for the rest, idk what "legit source" even means these days, not like Thamel reported it lol but a lot of respected people here all touched on it. cribs, d$, brooklyn, probably a few more I am leaving out. I know d$ said Moe specifically asked for the seats, Crib said Moe got 6 figures and had a stupid long list of wishes, Brook said he didn't believe it until he heard it for himself that we offered more and just did not take care of Moe. Those guys have no reason to lie and when all of them are on the same page it tends to add credibility.

Last edited:
Didn't @JayCane20 or @SouthParkCane , one of the two, essentially say that we weren't even close to their number, although our number was good?
That’s what I had heard and SPC confirmed it knowing what others had gotten at A&M

He would have had a deal at UM that I was told $500k by one person and $100k by another. Don’t know if that was his first year or if it was gonna be like $125k per year for potentially 4 years equaling $500k. They’re related so they have the same information I just left it at what they told me.

Heard he’s sitting over a million at A&M. Again.. don’t know if it’s one year, full career, and what part of that Moe took or if he got his own lol

Advertisement
Nope, but you can state the obvious they drastically over payed. I bet 8-4 is their record this year
How did they overpay when you don't know this to be true and high level talent in the NFL gets 20m a year? He goes there for $1M/year and they overpaid? I hope we overpay like this soon.

How did they overpay when you don't know this to be true and high level talent in the NFL gets 20m a year? He goes there for $1M/year and they overpaid? I hope we overpay like this soon.
Bc no player, unless transcended, is worth 5 million. Arguments could be made for guys like Cam Newton or Tim Tebow but that's about it. Those dudes carried their teams to a Natty.

Advertisement
Bc no player, unless transcended, is worth 5 million. Arguments could be made for guys like Cam Newton or Tim Tebow but that's about it. Those dudes carried their teams to a Natty.
Someone's "worth" is what the market says it is. You or I might think 5 mil is ridiculous but thats really irrelevant. It sucks for us but if the disparity was really that much, I cant blame him for going there. Still dont like the way it was handled though, for that I hope his football career is a bust.

Someone's "worth" is what the market says it is. You or I might think 5 mil is ridiculous but thats really irrelevant. It sucks for us but if the disparity was really that much, I cant blame him for going there. Still dont like the way it was handled though, for that I hope his football career is a bust.
Ok bad investment

Fairly accurate, though I honestly believe the part about Miami offering "more" is not true. I think it could have been true eventually, but that "more" was not on the table by Signing Day.

Advertisement
Titled : The future of NIL and paying college football players.

Good podcast, my favorite one that covers all of college football, even if two hosts are Noles (Bud Elliot/Danny Kannel).

I will cut to the chase and bring fourth what was discussed that is related to Miami recruiting. Bud Elliot mentions that high rated recruits who wait until the Feb signing day get more $$$. Low key says a 5 star DL from south Florida, rumored number was $5M over 4 years. You know who he is talking about.
How much of that 💵 was in the form of croquetas given to Moe ?

Some of the oddly specific stuff (like the Heat tickets), I've heard that too from someone who saw the request.

I do think that Shemar could have made more long-term NIL money in Miami (not gonna get into specifics), but I think aTm offered more up-front money.

Advertisement
Back