2022 Recent Cover 3 podcast episode

Advertisement
Anything they said about us offering more money was to make picking TAMU look like more than being about money.

The only other remotely believable reason is that he is closer with their recruiting class and that is still probably a non-factor.

Not going into detail here, but while Shemar may have felt close to his fellow aTm recruits, that warm-fuzzy feeling is not totally reciprocal. There's a lot of "fibbing" repercussions (on the part of MANY, not just Shemar/Moe) that hasn't quite settled out yet. And who knows, maybe there will be some kumbaya come-to-Jesus forgiveness sessions to come, but still...

I don’t trust that podcast. It’s nole propaganda.
Not really. They’re just blunt about what Miami has been the last decade, especially Tom. I believe Bud Elliot picked Miami point spread over fsu this past year on their weekly locks

So we didn't want to take care of Moe? LOL Good! That fat tub of **** has to be one of the biggest gravy trainers in the entire history of trains. Good for Mario. Good for us. I'm all for taking care of these kids but I have no love for slime ball parasites like Moe who use these kids to make a quick buck for themselves. Court side Heat tickets? LMAO! Who knows what else that boob was demanding. GTFOOH!

Advertisement
So we didn't want to take care of Moe? LOL Good! That fat tub of **** has to be one of the biggest gravy trainers in the entire history of trains. Good for Mario. Good for us. I'm all for taking care of these kids but I have no love for slime ball parasites like Moe who use these kids to make a quick buck for themselves. Court side Heat tickets? LMAO! Who knows what else that boob was demanding. GTFOOH!
Maybe a lactation room in the ipf?

I’m fine being the only person to admit they don’t have any idea what we offered Vs what ATM offered. I won’t bothering repeating “what I’ve heard” either, because that’s nonsense.

But I’ll say this…I ’s real strange how people were arguing that stories about recruits getting 1 time payments of $1-200k couldn’t possibly be true are now casually mentioning that a kid who’s never played college ball has been offered $5 million.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The more and more I listen to or see of any college football coverage, the more I realize it’s just little non-athlete fanboys with no shame in revealing their biases as they pretend to be competent media contributors.

The more and more I listen to or see of any college football coverage, the more I realize it’s just little non-athlete fanboys with no shame in revealing their biases as they pretend to be competent media contributors.

That's what I like about Josh Pate at Late Kick or College Football Nerds. Most of the talk is pretty objective. Then again, they're not ranking players. They simply focus on the matchups.

Advertisement
Back