RECAP: Paradise Camp delivers yet again

View as article
Advertisement
I think this was best paradise camp all around from alums and over all talent from 20 and 21 classes

Advertisement
Advertisement
They can even reuse the same speech in 4 years about how they wasted his talent and should have had him run more than 5 routes instead of blocking his entire career there.

He can go anywhere and will be a 1st rd draft pick.
Also you think if Bama opens the war chest we have a chance?

He can go anywhere and will be a 1st rd draft pick.
Also you think if Bama opens the war chest we have a chance?

Did you watch the draft OJ Howard came out? They had Saban out there talking about how they wasted his talent.

While I am sure they will offer him some, I would have to imagine TEs are on the lower end of who they pay. Though I do not doubt their offer is going to be more than our nothing in terms of extra benefits.

There are limited 1st round spots each year. There are limits to where a player can go and still make it. Perhaps if they have measurables that are off the chart then that can help get them back in it. Going some place where you are not going to be used is going to put you behind the 8 ball and put a lot more pressure on pro days and combines.

Did you watch the draft OJ Howard came out? They had Saban out there talking about how they wasted his talent.

While I am sure they will offer him some, I would have to imagine TEs are on the lower end of who they pay. Though I do not doubt their offer is going to be more than our nothing in terms of extra benefits.

There are limited 1st round spots each year. There are limits to where a player can go and still make it. Perhaps if they have measurables that are off the chart then that can help get them back in it. Going some place where you are not going to be used is going to put you behind the 8 ball and put a lot more pressure on pro days and combines.
He’s a physical freak, a faster and bigger version of Gronk. Think about that, any competent OC will make sure this kid be one of the main focus of the offense. Also even if he’s covered he still will make the catch.
Obviously I want him here but we have to be rational about it. Again if Saban wants this kid we have minimal chance to land him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back