Recap: Miami Survives Wake Forest 24-21

View as article
Great work again Dan!

491.jpg

smh

& Shout to the Bee Gees!

Advertisement
Dan -

Can we get you on staff? Not CIS staff, UM Football staff.

Seems like in every recap, you're posting 'Noooooo' gifs to Obvious Point A, B and C About the Opposing Team.

A consultant position, at least.

In my experience (as a coach) when fans approach you after a game, make suggestions, share concerns....it's already so blatantly obvious to the coaching staff it's laughable. It's not like we as fans have some magic ability to see our deficiencies but somehow our coaches are blind to them. I promise you this staff understand what we need to work and improve on. There are so many variables that we couldn't possibly understand as fans.

Now I'm not saying this staff and coaches are beyond reproach, however, I have full faith and confidence that they understand the deficiencies on this team and are working to rectify them.

Another frustrating win, but I'll take the victory. I'm a Homer, but lets keep it real.

Coming into the season our strengths were OL, WR, RB, QB and putting up big points.

1. OL line is average. Penetration on almost every play. Can't "consistently" open hole for the run or pass protect. McDermott (C) gets pushed back far too often. DT's too often penetrate between the guard and tackle. Are just bad against the blitz, especially a delayed blitz up the a gap.

2. WR stiil a strength, but pass scheme too simple to confuse opposing defenses. QB can only pass from a "well" protected pocket. Anyone comes near Morris, he flees the pocket and becomes very inaccurate or the other.

3. RB, This is still a strength if our OL could be taught to lower their pad levels, engage quicker and stay on their blocks. Still struggling on short yardage situation even against smaller less talented d-lines. Run blocking to inconsistent to get Duke and Co. going. Lack of consistent passing game also hurts the running game.

4. QB, Morris is a C (2.0) QB. Has the arm, but what good is a strong arm when lack footwork, technique, accuracy and football smarts. Its whats not under the helmet that really hurts Morris. Not capable to progress through reads. Doesn't play well in traffic.

Defense- If there is a worse DC of a top 20 team then he's keeping a low profile. D'Nofrio is incapable of planning a defensive scheme that works in the first 3 quarters. Forget what happened at the beginning of the season. Teams are now clicking on offense and we're not on defense because D' Nofrio is just bad! These 4th Qtr comebacks will become losses against ranked teams. Look at the teams ranked behind us, #8 Clemson, #9 Auburn, #10 Missouri, #11 LSU, #12 Texas A&M. Would you bet you car payment we could stop any these offenses or comeback on these teams? Just saying. Very good chance Greg Schiano will be available next year.

Summary:

With an obvious up grade in talent coming in future classes and no NCAA BS, its time to upgrade the Coordinator positions. Coley maybe a good recruiter, but who here thinks his offense, schemes and play calling anything more than basic?

D'Nofrio!! If D'nofrio was a school would you send your child there? He and Golden tied at the hip, but dude is just plain bad.

Did you see the stands? South Florida ain't coming out for this kind of play. These kids, this school, these fans and this city deserve pro level coordinators not decent High School coaches. to get to the next level Al has got to make the really tough CEO Executive decisions, Hire pro caliber coordinators.

Not entirely wrong points 1-4. Then Post becomes a big, hot, stinky ****. I personally am not sure we are better than clemson,auburn,missori,lsu or texas a&m. We are so much improved from last few years but I don't think we are a top 10 team yet. We can beat any of the teams in the top ten but not consistently. We are not back yet but this year sure has been fun. "Would I want my child there?" You make coach D sound like Sandusky you Jack Arsse. We comin it wont be long but in the mean time try shoveling your troll **** someplace else.

Dan -

Can we get you on staff? Not CIS staff, UM Football staff.

Seems like in every recap, you're posting 'Noooooo' gifs to Obvious Point A, B and C About the Opposing Team.

A consultant position, at least.

In my experience (as a coach) when fans approach you after a game, make suggestions, share concerns....it's already so blatantly obvious to the coaching staff it's laughable. It's not like we as fans have some magic ability to see our deficiencies but somehow our coaches are blind to them. I promise you this staff understand what we need to work and improve on. There are so many variables that we couldn't possibly understand as fans.

Now I'm not saying this staff and coaches are beyond reproach, however, I have full faith and confidence that they understand the deficiencies on this team and are working to rectify them.

Granted. On all points.

But, all of what you just wrote is directly opposed by putting a linebacker on Campanero.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back