Rebuild? How long?

I agree that it does, but I think it also has lower downside.

And even if the team is better this year, it doesn't mean we'll have a better season. Winning the ACC, getting to the final 4, finishing #3 is tough to top.

Agree with all.

In France Wooga was who L thought he would be… if that continues through the season… watch out. Casey coming into his own is really big, another year of growth and experience for Pack & Omier, and then the X factor of 1-2 freshman contributing something.

It’s not crazy to say we have 4 all-conference level players. Cleveland averaged 13.8/7.4 last year and should be better in L’s system.

Advertisement
Omier and Pack are nearly NBA-ready returning starters, and besides knowing Coach L's dynamics, are arguably leaders and seasoned veterans. That in itself might make this a better "potential" winning team. Cleveland might fully pick up for Wong's absence, and Wooga is certainly "1 year better"... beyond that I have some doubts, and would have liked one more "stellar" portal pickup, but agree with the "potential" consensus for 2023. No doom and gloom here.

Omier gonna step up on offense - 15/12 guy. I think our pieces are going to allow him to get more good touches near the basket. Of all the guys on the roster, he’s got the best shot at ACC POY imo

Advertisement
Back