Rebuild? How long?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t he all positive and **** like a few years ago when everything was a mess with the program?

Nah… he was complaining about things back then too.

My favorite recent take is that freshman should play 10 min/game because if they’re good enough to recruit they’re good enough to play 10 min/game.

Last year would have been a fun NIT season if the freshman were all given meaningful PT lol.

My favorite recent take is that freshman should play 10 min/game because if they’re good enough to recruit they’re good enough to play 10 min/game.

Last year would have been a fun NIT season if the freshman were all given meaningful PT lol.
What a boob

@CTCANE aka CTECane and @Da_Lucky_One, now there is a rock solid combo!

dumb and dumber harry GIF

Advertisement

It's apparently why top recruits don't want to come to Miami - god forbid we have a deep roster of upperclassmen that we've landed through the portal and that we've developed over the course of 2-3 years.

I wish i had an emoji for “being a mod means I can’t always express my true feelings about clueless posters because I am supposed to be more mature than that, and because the business of any message board is we want people to visit the site even when clueless“. Does that emoji exist, and if not, what would it look like?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is stupid and outrageous and irresponsible and crazy… but… here I go…

This team potentially has more upside than last year’s team.

Now drag me mercilessly… I deserve it.
I agree that it does, but I think it also has lower downside.

And even if the team is better this year, it doesn't mean we'll have a better season. Winning the ACC, getting to the final 4, finishing #3 is tough to top.

More depth. More height. A core with Final 4 experience. I like this teams chance to repeat the performance. But you have to get a little lucky too.

The team overall is better than last years.

Advertisement
Back