Rebel tears

There are a lot of things I can say about Mississippi, Baga, GA, N. Fla etc and ain't none of them good. If human spontaneous combustion was a real thing there would be blown up mullets all over with the high pressure hate inside of them.

Advertisement
Wait isn't Ol **** on probation every five minutes??...and tgey are making allegations about paying a player??
Oh yes. Ole Miss is always in trouble and they don't care one bit. They will really step up the shenanigans in this recruitment. Kid is solid to us IMO. The T-Rob effect is a major advantage. This is a huge pull obviously, it never would have happened in the last few years. We are doing things right again. Now we just got to win games.

Advertisement
Would anyone actually qualify Diaz as on the hot seat right now? Like realistically? Where are they even seeing that?

Would anyone actually qualify Diaz as on the hot seat right now? Like realistically? Where are they even seeing that?

J4EIJFNQDFCSROJXV72BYWFBGA.jpg

6-21-2021 9-29-54 AM.jpg

6-21-2021 9-30-20 AM.jpg

Lol right? We’ve had some really bad losses but when you consider trajectory, his ability to fix issues, and our AD most importantly, his seat is probably lukewarm at best.

Advertisement
I think Rogers sticks but just in case Trob has back up plans in pace in the Henderson twins who are officially visiting now.

I think the kid sticks. The father is very involved and seems like a smart dude. I get the sense they know what they are doing.
Agree! Didnt his father say in an interview a few weeks ago that once he commits to a school, its over. No flip-flopping. Other schools can waste their time and money on still courting him and bringing him on OVs but they have to do that knowing hes not flipping. Exact words. So sounds like he and his parents have decided this is it.

It ain't hot. It's on fire. Real talk. If he cant win big this year he is done. Manny knows this.
It isn't on fire. Blake James would get fired this year before Manny would barring an absolute disaster. Blake aint gonna be around to hire the next guy. Manny struggles this year Blake will go, the new AD will have a year to "evaluate Diaz" and Diaz gets the 4th year to save himself

Advertisement
Advertisement
The shlt Ole’ **** got caught doing not that long ago, the NCAA would have shuttered us down. It was some pretty scandalous stuff, yet compared to what they were trying to give us, was just a slap.

Advertisement
Back