Rebel tears

Advertisement
Rebel tears 😭 😭😭😭

5B391C67-DD83-440D-8565-F22EAD2F84D5.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL OL Miss board convinced this won't last and he'll end up a Rebel... After all, Miami loses all their early commits....

You know how schools come down here and tell SFla recruits to experience someplace different.... well its time we start doing the samething to these highly rated recruits from other parts of the country...

Come to Sfla.... experience something new

Whenever you actually do something productive on the board.

I would figure you wouldn’t be such a **** especially being that I’m one of the Guys that helped get you back on this board and vouched for you with the mods. Probably should’ve kept my mouth shut to RVA.
Brotha he’s just messing around, is that not you wanted him back for?

Mans brings heavy boozing encouragement and that alone puts him on the short list with the likes of LCE and Cribby.

Brotha he’s just messing around, is that not you wanted him back for?

Mans brings heavy boozing encouragement and that alone puts him on the short list with the likes of LCE and Cribby.
I just don’t like a guy who was parading in my inbox back in November trying to take shots over something stupid like Khaumari bypassing his commitment date today.

Advertisement
I just don’t like a guy who was parading in my inbox back in November trying to take shots over something stupid like Khaumari bypassing his commitment date today.

******* relax dude Jesus. You wanna act like you know everything then expect to get some heat when you are wrong.
I deleted some of it. Just let it go guys.

Guys only gonna say this once: We get a highly rated recruit and you two wanna turn this thread into a ****ing match.

There's an easy solution for this, but I'm gonna give you guys a chance to just let it go right now.
It’s done. Won’t give this guy **** anymore.

Advertisement
Back